smart bros!

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• smart bros!

I've had some ideas for some really cool inventions. i thought there should be a place where we all could share ideas and dreams.

well my first idea was a cologne dryer ball, that way boys or girls would never have to put any on, it would be in al your clothes, and it would be the right amount, not to much and not to little.

my second idea was a cologne that smelled like weed, so those people who want to be cool at school or any other place could smell like weed, but not have to pay the price.

third, now this one still has a lot of thought that needs to be put in it, but i was thinking something along the lines of a floating tent. one you could blow up and sleep on a lake. there are still a lot os problems that i would need to work out before i try to patent this one.

thats all mine so far, let hear yours.
      Invinsibility is in defence; The possibility of victory in the attack.

-Sun Tzu
    • first idea: just like any other steam ball you see in a dryer, just put a small amount of cologne in it. the heat will turn it to steam, and the steam will then go into the clothes.

second idea: i think your absolutely right, but the idea is not for me, it is for those who can't take the risk of being caught, but still want the effect. it is just not wise to smoke weed and smell like it too.

third idea: like i said there are lots of problems that i would have to take care of. there would have to be an anchor attached to the tent. the rubber would have to be thick (so it won't get puctured in middle if the night). and a portable paddle so they could row back to shore.
      Invinsibility is in defence; The possibility of victory in the attack.

-Sun Tzu
    • TheDubstepper wrote:

my second idea was a cologne that smelled like weed, so those people who want to be cool at school or any other place could smell like weed, but not have to pay the price.

I would call the guy a moron and a poser if someone would do this. Not only I will do this (and ma , but if you do this in a country where weed is not allowed ,chances are high that you will be partyvanned.

• I once had to design a new travel product for French class in 11th grade and I came up with this disposable toothbrush (you get 5 in a pack) and how it works is the head is solid, but hollow plastic with the bristles and small holes in between the bristles in the plastic. The handle would then be made of a softer, hollow plastic and filled with toothpaste so that when you squeeze it the toothpaste comes through the holes and onto the brush - cleaning your teeth.

I was pretty much doomed to fail until this project but I did it so efficiently that I passed with a B grade :D
      Subscribe! YouTube
      Fan Group!Facebook
      Follow me! Twitter