My goal for the perfect summer body 2013.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Wobblematic wrote:

I'm planning to focus on my entire upper body, as you can read in the main post that includes

abs
      biceps
      triceps
      shoulders
      upper back
      lower back
      chest

Since I have an injury to my right groin ( if that's the word ) I can't do much leg excersises but I'm slowly trying to do them with minimal weight, but the main focus lies on the upper body

And thanks bro, I can use all the tips you have :)

Ah, I know it, but there are a lot of exercises which doesn't contain that part.
      I could show you , but it's hard to explain. I think I could, although, make a photo of it, at training (from a poster kind of thingy, not sure) .
      <--- Oh, you hate me son?
    • Br00tal wrote:

Question 1:
      How to get rid of excessive belly fat?
      Also, i stopped smoking. Last cigarette for 3 hours ago.
      Losing excess bodyfat all comes down to how many calories you eat in a day. Some can say the calories matter, but at it's most basic level, if you eat 500 calories less than your daily caloric intake everyday for a week, you will lose 1 pound of bodyfat.

Also, cardio and working out both burn calories, meaning you can eat more and still be at the same place as you'd normally be eating less with no cardio. Cardio does not just burn fat off of you and it is impossible to pick where you lose the fat. For example, doing millions of situps won't get you any closer to a six-pack. You're just working out the muscles, not burning the fat that's hiding them.

Edit: I also VERY STRONGLY recommend this website - muscleandstrength.com/
      Read the expert guides, it will answer almost any question you could possibly have for your specific situation and goals. If you can't find an answer there, ask me! :)
    • Bundyclan wrote:

Good luck!
      Just one thing: don't concentrate on one thing. I've seen so many ppl who were "following online instructions" and they became way ugly (well, it was funny for me)
      For example : Don't work only on your hands and your abs cause you'll look stupid. And most people tend to forget their legs... that's even worse.
      About burning fat: running is the most effective way, well at least one of the most effective ways. And by running I mean really running, don't use those "running pads" or
      whatever they are called. They remove the most important part of the running. And running should be done anyway. Even if you want to look awesome.
      Cardio is needed! I'll try to check on this post, updates and if I'll see something very stupid I'll comment( after doing track and field for 12 years, I've got some
      experience , I'd say that)

The where it says running is the best thing for fat loss is wrong. if it isnt worded exactly like the forgive me. im typing on my phone... anyways... see there is this thing called after burn. now when running studies have shown that you only burn calories for 10-20mins after running. but if you do the proper weight training you can burn for 48hours after the workout. however cardio is needed and id recommend 20mins every 2nd day. it keeps you fiit and healthy. thats about it.
    • BurstCraftGaming wrote:

Bundyclan wrote:

Good luck!
      Just one thing: don't concentrate on one thing. I've seen so many ppl who were "following online instructions" and they became way ugly (well, it was funny for me)
      For example : Don't work only on your hands and your abs cause you'll look stupid. And most people tend to forget their legs... that's even worse.
      About burning fat: running is the most effective way, well at least one of the most effective ways. And by running I mean really running, don't use those "running pads" or
      whatever they are called. They remove the most important part of the running. And running should be done anyway. Even if you want to look awesome.
      Cardio is needed! I'll try to check on this post, updates and if I'll see something very stupid I'll comment( after doing track and field for 12 years, I've got some
      experience , I'd say that)

The where it says running is the best thing for fat loss is wrong. if it isnt worded exactly like the forgive me. im typing on my phone... anyways... see there is this thing called after burn. now when running studies have shown that you only burn calories for 10-20mins after running. but if you do the proper weight training you can burn for 48hours after the workout. however cardio is needed and id recommend 20mins every 2nd day. it keeps you fiit and healthy. thats about it.

Yea, you're right. That's why I said " one of the most effective ways" , but why I said it like that is because I saw few ppl lost weight by that method.
      <--- Oh, you hate me son?
    • Wobblematic wrote:

So I found an article about this guy who did a workout:

muscleandstrength.com/transformations/frankie-connolly

This workout really seems like a good one for me so I'm gonna stick to that :)

That's a decent workout schedule there man. I'd stick to that, i dont think he has any form personally at all, body wise, his arms are ok, but the rest is like thin as hell. My guess is he didn't eat enough, and enough of the right stuff too :/
      Go for it.
    • Daaamnnnn! Those pictures.. did it suddenly get hot in here? *fans self* :P
      But yeah, that man is gorgeous. I admire what your aiming for x3
      I'm with you on this bro. I'm starting the gym this year. My sister is getting married in July so y'know, gotta be in shape for that bridesmaid dress! :D
      I've never really been body confident either. Its just my legs and ass I hate, my upper body is fine but I'll still work on it :P
      Good luck dude, you can do it :3
      Bikini and bridesmaid dress, here I come!

And swinky good luck with your goal! You'll get there.

"People will laugh at your dreams, then hate you when you made them come true."
    • I know. I quitted times before and i gained a shitton of weight.
      But i have already made some workout plans during the week.

Monday: Chest + Back + 30 min intense interval on crosstrainer
      Tuesday: 1-2 Hour regular walk
      Wednesday: Legs + Arms + 30 min intense interval on rowing
      Thursday: 1-2 Hour regular walk
      Friday: 30 min crosstrainer, 30 min spinning, 30 min rowing
      Saturday: 1-2 Hour Regular walk
      Sunday: Resting day
    • You know, you inspire me sir.
      I'ma do this with you. c:

It's getting nice and cold out so you know what that means for me?
      RUNNING AROUND THE BLOCK A SHIT TON OF TIMES C:

"Lefi is lefi
      if someone try to change lefi
      lefi will be mad
      lefi will fak yer shit up"
      Brootal c:

I love Mkerix, more than my Pokemon.<3