First Date Advice

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Noirproxy wrote:

I'm going to be honest. From the blog you wrote she seemed a little...weird. It sounded like she had maaaaajor emotional baggage and I think the sign that the date had ended was when she broke down crying. She then puts fuel on the fail fire by asking about your ex? Seriously? That is really private and none of her business like you said.

I think you did the right thing not giving in to temptation when she left. You sound like you gave it a go but she ultimately made it not work out. Not your loss, just hers really. Either way you will find someone even awesomer next time! Can't believe you got to go see Skyfall! Jealoooooous! I tried making my girlfriend go for a late showing as she finished work but she wouldn't even negotiate with free tickets and food :'-( That is Taken 2 and Skyfall that I am going to have to wait for Bluray now *cries*

The thing to do now if you are really still interested is to wait it out. Don't contact her unless she contacts you. I don't really see any reason for you to try and make the effort after all the original effort you made. The fact she buggered off during the date would grind my gears too.

There is onyl one thing you could have done during that situation and that is following her out of the cinema well the rest is shown in this little video...

She didn't break down crying but she nearly did and she kept saying that she was a horrible person for leading me on and everthing I was so confused O.o I tried to salvage it when we got in the cinema but like you said, the date had already gone up in flames and she just went and threw lighter gas on it. I was thinking of how bad she must feel and as to whether to talk to her or not and all my friends that I've told the story too both male and female said I should've messaged her last night to see if she was okay :S
      Subscribe! YouTube
      Fan Group!Facebook
      Follow me! Twitter
    • Hey Bro,

First I have to congratulate you to your date. *brofist*

To your first question

It's easy to find out if she likes you or not. there are several marks.

1. If she touches you often it is a sign of trust, so that means she likes you thats for sure. I swear.
      2. If she laughs very often even if you didn't make a funny joke, she's a little in to you.
      3. Also I would try to lean your arm over her shoulder as a sign of safety (so she feels safe under your arm). If she pushes herself to you it is very good (she likes it). But if she tries to get away from you let go fast (otherwise she can get angry, scared, whatever type of girl she is)

second question

you could say that she looks good in her dress for example

third and last question

Never seen skyfall but I'm pretty sure you can get her at the song from Adele - Skyfall (hope it's not at the ending >.<)

That's pretty much all I can help with

brofist*
      From the most neutral country of the World (Switzerland) I welcome you sir! :thumbup:

Greeting and kisses to the hand from
      AtK (AlaintheKing)