Rising Star of Youtubeian Proportions ;) - BurstCraftGaming

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• You have 3.300 + subscriber in around 4 months.. wow, that's awesome..
      I just visited your channel, your videos are great, and I think you deserve it.

Thank so much, yeah pretty much 4 months :P
      I've gotta step up my game though now with partnership i hope for 3 vids of gameplay a night, and 1 daily on my BurstIRL channel :P
      *Crosses fingers that the internet doesn't burn out*

XD
    • BluGames wrote:

Hey Burst,

Nice to see you are doing so well. I always like to see Bro's rise to the top. But this army is actually not the only army I know you from, I also saw you at TTTT ^^. Funny to see you here aswell, seems like you're doing your marketing right.

I'm personally gonna start my first recording tomorrow, so maybe you'll see me on TTTT aswell :).

Anyways, keep it up and good luck :)

- Blu

OP, WE GOT A WOW WATCHER HERE! ;) Yeah man that TTTT was awesome. With this partnership Hotted is gonna let me collab with him, which will be awesomesauce. I hope i can jump higher into the community :) At about 10,000 subs+ ill start TTTT's and spotlights. ATM i don't think its worth it for the other channels XD
    • BurstCraftGaming wrote:

Quoted from "BluGames"

Hey Burst,

Nice to see you are doing so well. I always like to see Bro's rise to the top. But this army is actually not the only army I know you from, I also saw you at TTTT . Funny to see you here aswell, seems like you're doing your marketing right.

I'm personally gonna start my first recording tomorrow, so maybe you'll see me on TTTT aswell .

Anyways, keep it up and good luck

- Blu

OP, WE GOT A WOW WATCHER HERE! Yeah man that TTTT was awesome. With this partnership Hotted is gonna let me collab with him, which will be awesomesauce. I hope i can jump higher into the community At about 10,000 subs+ ill start TTTT's and spotlights. ATM i don't think its worth it for the other channels XD

Hehe, yeah I've been playing WoW for about 5 till 6 years ;), I currently moved on to LoL since I stepped away from the competetive pvp ^^. Keep it up and i'll see you at the top :).

- Blu
    • vigie wrote:

A perfect example on how easy it is to grow when you know people who already made a name for themselves!

Goodluck with the channel dude!! :)

Funny thing is i got to about 2k without much help. :P
      I got some lucky breaks, but it's really just GOOD CONTENT, that makes a channel xD

But yeah kingdom hearts is BAWS. It's literally KH and KH2 that influenced who i am today, then and crash bandicoot/spyro. Im a fury mammal dragon that has a heart? lols

But yeah im putting out vids like crazy, tried for 3 on main 1 on IRL a day, but with my upload, i can only do 2 main and 1 IRL a day :)

vigie wrote:

A perfect example on how easy it is to grow when you know people who already made a name for themselves!

I got some lucky breaks, but it's really just GOOD CONTENT, that makes a channel xD

But yeah kingdom hearts is BAWS. It's literally KH and KH2 that influenced who i am today, then and crash bandicoot/spyro. Im a fury mammal dragon that has a heart? lols

But yeah im putting out vids like crazy, tried for 3 on main 1 on IRL a day, but with my upload, i can only do 2 main and 1 IRL a day :)

You aren't coming off as very modest dude. Confidense is all great and stuff but, I don't know maybe I am over reading what you write. Someone tell me off if I am wrong :(
      There is always time for muffins.
    • Noirproxy wrote:

BurstCraftGaming wrote:

vigie wrote:

You aren't coming off as very modest dude. Confidense is all great and stuff but, I don't know maybe I am over reading what you write. Someone tell me off if I am wrong :(
      I was actually just gonna comment that... like... I don't know if it is a good idea to share your honest opinions... but this guy comes off rather arrogant. I mean I know people here praised him (I skimmed thru' the comments) and I looked some of the videos... quality videos and all, it's not about that... but how big can a ego get? :D

Maybe I'm just jealous, I don't know... xD

vigie wrote:

Well you definately had something happen within the first 3 months of doing it. Cause there is absolutely no way someone gets 3.5k subs in 3months without any sort of advertisement/help from bigger youtubers! No matter how great the content is!

I release 1080p quality videos aswell and everyone who knows about them seem to love them, but im still at 900 after about 3-4 months(which i think is extremely good) - so something happened somewhere along the line :D THIS IS NOT HATING - i'm just baffled xD
    • vigie wrote:

BurstCraftGaming wrote:

vigie wrote:

Well you definately had something happen within the first 3 months of doing it. Cause there is absolutely no way someone gets 3.5k subs in 3months without any sort of advertisement/help from bigger youtubers! No matter how great the content is!

I release 1080p quality videos aswell and everyone who knows about them seem to love them, but im still at 900 after about 3-4 months(which i think is extremely good) - so something happened somewhere along the line :D THIS IS NOT HATING - i'm just baffled xD

Vigie I think you should try networking with other channels etc. to attract more attention or something. Can help a lot.

• peachvomit wrote:

Noirproxy wrote:

BurstCraftGaming wrote:

vigie wrote:

I was actually just gonna comment that... like... I don't know if it is a good idea to share your honest opinions... but this guy comes off rather arrogant. I mean I know people here praised him (I skimmed thru' the comments) and I looked some of the videos... quality videos and all, it's not about that... but how big can a ego get? :D

Maybe I'm just jealous, I don't know... xD

GGUUYYYYSSS.... Im not arrogant :( Im just really outgoing and excited... Deep down im actually a really genuine dude and a sweetheart :(

I love this career, and i do have a 1 option only view on it but that doesn't mean im arrogant, maybe thats my style of humor some people dont get? XD
    • Cirno wrote:

BurstCraftGaming wrote:

GGUUYYYYSSS.... Im not arrogant Im just really outgoing and excited... Deep down im actually a really genuine dude and a sweetheart

I love this career, and i do have a 1 option only view on it but that doesn't mean im arrogant, maybe thats my style of humor some people dont get? XD

Youtube is srs bsns. Now kiss me.

*No homo french kiss*

Soooooo..... what now?.... 3rd base? >.> lols.

Guys on another note the dishonored #7 im posting tonight is going to be the BEASTEST vid i've done its REALLY entertained keep your eye out!!
    • BluGames wrote:

btw i'm wondering. But you have 3400+ subscribers at the moment, yet on a video from one of your series ( Dishonered ) you only have 155 views. Why would this be? (This should not be seen as an ' attack ' or something, i'm just wondering. )

His WoW and Minecraft videos are what have allowed him to gain his following. He probably won't be able to tap into the Dishonored fan base but it is always good to mix up your video library so that you cater to other audiences.
      There is always time for muffins.
    • Cirno wrote:

BurstCraftGaming wrote:

GGUUYYYYSSS.... Im not arrogant Im just really outgoing and excited... Deep down im actually a really genuine dude and a sweetheart

Meh. I guess I did sound like a dick... (now that I looked at my comment afterwards) :P I mean there's nicer ways to say things.

No kissing tho'. Keep getting it it on with Cirno tho'... that's kind of hot.
    • peachvomit wrote:

Cirno wrote:

BurstCraftGaming wrote:

Meh. I guess I did sound like a dick... (now that I looked at my comment afterwards) :P I mean there's nicer ways to say things.

Should we make a video, thats totally not homo though?
      No kissing tho'. Keep getting it it on with Cirno tho'... that's kind of hot.