Rising Star of Youtubeian Proportions ;) - BurstCraftGaming

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Good stuff bud!

I like the way you have your facecam edited in. I may have to do some google research on such methods

Yeah it's a greenscreen, and i use Xsplit to edit out the green on the fly, it's such an amazing program, you should try it out! :D

Sweet videos, dude! Keep up the good work!

Thank yyouuuu :3, stay tuned cause there are a few games i've been BUSTING to play and i expect they'll be awesome!! :D

Also why would you delete this thread? Because you can't take on the responsibility of mistakes you have done in the past? As a great detective once said. You can't kill a person and hide their body forever, the crime will always follow you whever you go.

Most just because i have posted a few other threads elsewhere that look more professional, with images and nicer links etc, overall just looks better in general :P

But guys it all depends on how YOU view any of these posts and content of my videos.
      If its content you don't like, thats fine. But to say its worse than others is just your point of view because most of my viewers love my videos.
      If you see me as just wanting fame, then thats completely fine, that's my goals and how i wish to do them but i won't stand by while you take a hack at me saying im doing this for the wrong reasons, ESPECIALLY if you mention any of my viewers.

I absolutely love my fans, i have regular chats with them, i skype them, invovle them in games i play, reply to all their messages and comments. Waking up of a morning and seeing all thse message from my fans, i just love it, it makes me all warm and fuzzy.
      As for my videos, ggaahh i love making them soo muchh!! And i put so much effort into them each time i strive to make it just that little better. Sometimes you can't or you miss, and hey thats life, but i love doing this, and im never going to quit.

Sure i may have come off wrongly to a few of you guys, but in all seriousness, you don't really know me :/. I'd love to get to know everyone on this forum, I really love this forum and the atmosphere thats here. If you got to know me im a really kind and genuine guy. Sure, i have an ego, and not many can admit it, but i have one due to my artistic background and most artists have some form of one.

All in all though, i love this path im taking and i hope the journey continues for a long time, if you guys are willing to start fresh, i'd love to get to know all you guys, after all, who likes coming to their page and seeing negative hate they know isn't true? :/

The post was edited 1 time, last by BurstCraftGaming ().

• BurstCraftGaming wrote:

who likes coming to their page and seeing negative hate they know isn't true? :/

Funny thing though is that alot of it is true. You tried to cheat the system and you got honest, negative opinions from it. *shrug*

Honestly I would say just make content, contribute to the community and stop messiahring yourself. You obviously aren't gaining support from this forum for doing it, so obviously change needs to come.
      There is always time for muffins.
    • Cirno wrote:

Can we just stop bitching for one second?

And yes he should contribute to the forums in a way where he doesn't post his videos constantly. xD

What do you mean constantly posting my vids? XD I hardly posted anything on here about my videos :P
      I was active awhile ago when i found a few threads i was interested in but they kinda got lost in the sea and i got abit busy :/ I check up here now and then but there's not too many threads i'd post some information in, usually people already gave someone the info they wanted or it was either something childish or something negative i didnt want to get involved with :P

But it's all good anyways :P
    • Cirno wrote:

If you don't find topics to post on , then hell make your own ones.

1+1 makes 2. :3

Hahaha, probably will at some stage XD Gotta think of something worth talking about that people on here would chat about. I generally tend to like to talk about things that can starts wars like fitness and general tips on things, which all comes down to peoples opinions, views, and beliefs and it's not something i general like to be pointed at saying i started hahaha