How do i become a moderator or administrator?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• karlsanada10 wrote:

I'd love to but nah, I guess I don't want to be one also. I hate responsibilities, kinda.xD What are the benefits of becoming a moderator anyway?
    If you hate responsibilities and you are looking for benefits of becoming a moderator then that will definitely make you not be chosen to be a moderator. A moderator does what he/she does not for personal fame or any selfish reason, but to help out the community.
    Yes, I did paint my avatar :)

-Brofist-

My 8Bit Music Channel!
    Kongregate: An Amazing Flash Gaming Site With Achievements!!!
    ANYTHING GOES HQ GAMING CHANNEL!
  • Finbro wrote:

No offence bros, but I think majority of us (bros) are maybe too childis to be mod/admin.

If I were asked what admin should have in hes sleeves:

- Atleast 18 years old (sorry junior-bros.
    - Fluent, or maybe quite close perfect english. (as theres all kind of differend nationalities here, this is MUST! But still, I don't mean that everyone in UK should be admin)
    - Innovative, comes up with new upgrades for the site.
    - Doesn't choose any sides.
    - And specially, IS A BRO.

Let's not hurry with these admin/moderator thingys, if we bros keep it clean and tidy, admins wont perhaps be even needed :)

Finbro wrote:

karlsanada10 wrote:

I'd love to but nah, I guess I don't want to be one also. I hate responsibilities, kinda.xD What are the benefits of becoming a moderator anyway?
    Satisfaction of helping something and someone.
    Just ninja'd.
    True story.
  • 8bituzz wrote:

karlsanada10 wrote:

If you hate responsibilities and you are looking for benefits of becoming a moderator then that will definitely make you not be chosen to be a moderator. A moderator does what he/she does not for personal fame or any selfish reason, but to help out the community.
    Pretty much perfect answer for anyone who's ever thinkin' of trying to be admin/mod.
    Chairmode activated.

"Suck it hard and blow it out"
    (c) First Brodate in 26.2.2012
  • Finbro wrote:

No offence bros, but I think majority of us (bros) are maybe too childis to be mod/admin.

If I were asked what admin should have in hes sleeves:

- Atleast 18 years old (sorry junior-bros)
    - Fluent, or maybe quite close perfect english. (as theres all kind of differend nationalities here, this is MUST! But still, I don't mean that everyone in UK should be admin)
    - Innovative, comes up with new upgrades for the site.
    - Doesn't choose any sides.
    - Knows the basics about being admin (or atleas is very keen to learn)
    - And specially, IS A BRO.

Let's not hurry with these admin/moderator thingys, if we bros keep it clean and tidy, admins wont perhaps be even needed :)

I don't agree with the age limit that you stated. Yes, I do think that maturity is needed to be an admin, but I think there are some who are younger and could have better sense than some who are older.
    The rest of the things you stated are all in my favor at this time, I really think that the 'not choosing sides' rule should apply to all of the admins.

I would highly enjoy being a one of the admins, like most on the site would, but as Finbro stated, I think if we keep things clean and whatnot, we can lessen the chances of more admins being needed. ^^

"Lefi is lefi
    if someone try to change lefi
    lefi will be mad
    lefi will fak yer shit up"
    Brootal c:

I love Mkerix, more than my Pokemon.<3
  • I would chop my balls of to be a moderator ;(
    I wish i was pewdie's son, he would take care of me. my only dream is to meet pewdie, My family is giving me a hard time, im actully thinking to take suicide, but as long as pewdie lives and makes videos, i will always have a laughter in my heart.
  • Finbro wrote:

Quoted from "8bituzz"

Quoted from "karlsanada10"

Pretty much perfect answer for anyone who's ever thinkin' of trying to be admin/mod.

I knoooooow that. Well yeah, I guess I don't have the heart to be a moderator. xD I'd love to help the community if I can.