How to do lucid dreaming?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I see.. Well, is it bad that I can hear the wind from outside my room? Because every WILD tutorial says that it has to be quiet.. And such. I wish there was just a step list.
      5.... etc.
      If some of you could make a little step list like that then that would be appreciated, if you can't, it's okay.
      H-h-h-how's it going bros? My name is Peeeeewdiepieeee! ~PewDiePie
    • 1. Get on bed
      2. Get into your sleeping position. Choose wisely.
      3. Stay still in that position.
      4. Don't move.
      5. Don't swallow your spit [this is where you fail]
      6. Don't even move your eyes.
      7. Try not to think of anything.
      8. Try to ignore the things that come into your head.
      9. Don't interact with them.
      10. After a long time, if you did above steps correctly, a strong numbness will take over your body.
      11. That is called Sleep Paralysis.
      12. Resist the numbness.
      13. Keep staying still like a rock.
      14. Don't move.
      15. Don't move at all.
      16. Finally, the sensation would've ended.
      17. You will not be able to move at all.
      18. Don't worry.
      19. Don't be scared.
      20. Keep doing what you were doing; Staying still
      21. Your mind will create patterns in your head.
      22. Focus on them.
      23. Try to control them.
      24. Control them.
      25. Make them obey you.
      26. Form images using them.
      27. Form a dream scene.
      28. Step in.
      29. Do whatever the fuck you want.
      30. Raep cactuses.

==

Happy? :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sharky ().

• If thats like getting a dream that you imagine in your head, i know how to get that. I dont know if thats really right but seems legit. There were many times when i was imagining something in my head, and when i fell asleep, i got the same thing. I do not know if that's really right but it really happened.
    • wut.
      How can people even not think of -anything-. Wouldn't you be thinking about lucid dreaming? holy shet.
      my eyes have to be closed?
      And shouldn't I be laying on my back with limbs a bit spread out (not have your hands on your stomach)?
      Does it matter if I hear the wind from outside my room?
      Is it safe to rape cactuses in your dreams (herp)
      Im so sorry for asking so many questions, I really just dont want to fail at it today and want it as quick as possible..
      H-h-h-how's it going bros? My name is Peeeeewdiepieeee! ~PewDiePie
    • 1. It's complicated, but simple once you get hold of it. You can think of nothingness.
      2. Yes, eyes closed.
      3. Don't matter. Just pick a comfy position, since you're gonna stay like that for the length of the process.
      4. As long as you're able to put your mind and body to rest, doesn't matter.
      5. Use a condom. :3 [derp]
      6. It's alright. I'll help you if you need me to.
    • Widge, well, you are trying to imitate sleep here, while keeping your mind awake. Since your mind and body are two different entities.

If you do that right, your mind will assume that your body is asleep. It will then try to make sure by sending out signals. And will check.

Checks include, wanting to scratch, wanting to turn sides, wanting to open eyes and stuff like that.

Ignore them, and your mind will confirm that you're asleep, and put your body to sleep. Here begins the Sleep Paralysis. You will start to feel numb, that's the shutting down process.

Ignore that as well, and your mind will start sending out dream signals. Thus, initiating a dream.

Now, technically, you're awake while your mind is starting a dream. And so, you have full consciousness and will be fully active in the dream.
    • Sharky wrote:

1. Get on bed
      2. Get into your sleeping position. Choose wisely.
      3. Stay still in that position.
      4. Don't move.
      5. Don't swallow your spit [this is where you fail]
      6. Don't even move your eyes.
      7. Try not to think of anything.
      8. Try to ignore the things that come into your head.
      9. Don't interact with them.
      10. After a long time, if you did above steps correctly, a strong numbness will take over your body.
      11. That is called Sleep Paralysis.
      12. Resist the numbness.
      13. Keep staying still like a rock.
      14. Don't move.
      15. Don't move at all.
      16. Finally, the sensation would've ended.
      17. You will not be able to move at all.
      18. Don't worry.
      19. Don't be scared.
      20. Keep doing what you were doing; Staying still
      21. Your mind will create patterns in your head.
      22. Focus on them.
      23. Try to control them.
      24. Control them.
      25. Make them obey you.
      26. Form images using them.
      27. Form a dream scene.
      28. Step in.
      29. Do whatever the fuck you want.
      30. Raep cactuses.

==

Happy? :)

Incorrect. The non moving is usually the case but most people SUPER FOCUS on it and waste their time you just gotta relax, wait till your're about to go asleep and snap your mind into conciousness and let your body go.
      You have decent tips, but better measures have been found. :)

Hence the word game i told you on page 2 Toby.
    • Sharky wrote:

Widge, well, you are trying to imitate sleep here, while keeping your mind awake. Since your mind and body are two different entities.

If you do that right, your mind will assume that your body is asleep. It will then try to make sure by sending out signals. And will check.

Checks include, wanting to scratch, wanting to turn sides, wanting to open eyes and stuff like that.

Ignore them, and your mind will confirm that you're asleep, and put your body to sleep. Here begins the Sleep Paralysis. You will start to feel numb, that's the shutting down process.

Ignore that as well, and your mind will start sending out dream signals. Thus, initiating a dream.

Now, technically, you're awake while your mind is starting a dream. And so, you have full consciousness and will be fully active in the dream.

Brilliant advice Sharky! :) I was listening to soothing rock music whilst trying to go into sleep paralysis and I think it worked... I tried to twitch my leg but everything was numb and I put the thought in my head that I wanted to lift up my arm to check but I couldn't do it, a couple of minutes later I'm in the dream and I've forgotten a decent 99% of it now but I know for a fact it was a horrible dream and when I woke up I was panting and really shook up by it. The dream wasn't anything stupid or unrealistic, I think it was a replay of something that had happened before in my life except I didn't know I was dreaming - I thought it was real and got really scared by it. I'm put off from trying it again now :\
      Subscribe! YouTube
      Fan Group!Facebook
      Follow me! Twitter
    • I really need to practice on my Lucid Dreaming again. Most of the times I do Lucid Dreaming, I just bend the reality around me a little using my own thoughts, like with my hands. I stare at them for a good couple of minutes just thinking I will see them. I don't do reality check to see if it is my real life hands or my hands in my dreams, I just simply make sure I see them. The key to it is that you get used to seeing your hands present that you just simply cannot avoid them in both reality and dream. Yeah, kinda weird, but that's how I normally do it. If you have an object or an image that you can see in reality and just get used to seeing it, it becomes part of your dream as well. Don't focus on it, the difference between getting used to just simply seeing your hands and focusing on your hands is that if you simply see your hands, the surrounding actually feels like it starts to change, where as if you focus on it, you're actually focusing on your hands only and not the surroundings you are in.

"When life gives you bullets... ME! CORMANO!"
      Visit meh on deviantART and see all my horrible art stuff
      ChronoPinoyX deviantART
    • Lucid Dreaming, is a very powerful phenomena. One that links to another close favourite of my of Hypnosis, and Hypnotic Trance. I am also a trained hypnotist. I've worked with Lucid Dreaming before, I don't know whether I am breaking any rules by saying this....but I don't mind working with anyone who wants specific Lucid Dreams, I will use similar techniques to what others do. However mine can be created FOR you. I can help you achieve strong Lucid Dreams.

TLDR: IF you want more experience in Hypnosis/Lucid Dreaming. PM me.

I am an experience musician and available to
      hire for your game projects for more visit my Soundcloudor click here
      PM me for more info
    • BurstCraftGaming wrote:

Incorrect. The non moving is usually the case but most people SUPER FOCUS on it and waste their time you just gotta relax, wait till your're about to go asleep and snap your mind into conciousness and let your body go.
      You have decent tips, but better measures have been found.

Not incorrect. That is correct. That works for me. I can keep focusing on nothing until the numbness starts to kick in.

I fuck that part up.