Do you ever feel like nobody likes you?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I feel like that as well allot.

At my work it feels like nobody there likes me. iv been there for 6 months and Iv never had a conversation with anybody where allot of people there do and laugh allot.
      At my school I use to get along with allot of people in my class but slowly they have been starting to ignore me and i relly only talk to 2 people but i beleive im the less liked person in the room.

When it comes to strangersit just feels like they think im some weirdo, moving away from me and such.

This bothers me becuse it doesnt let me show the true side of me, the only way I can really express it is by doing so while playing video games and recordng it onto youtube. It fun cause I can do it but i hardly ever get to in real life.
    • A lot of the time, I feel alone in real life, rather than online where I have a multitude of friends who care about me and love me for who I am on this inside and not a front I put up on the outside. I find myself a lot of the time being looked at in ways that you should not be looked at by people around you, including your friends. But, I have to shrug it off, because if I don't it'll bother me until I break down and cry about it. Truthfully, I'm quite scared of people, since they've always seemed to hurt me when I need someone the most. Although, it hasn't been happening lately, I was bullied a lot...and that takes a toll on your mental health.

TL;DR I feel alone in real life, and that other people hate me.

"Lefi is lefi
      if someone try to change lefi
      lefi will be mad
      lefi will fak yer shit up"
      Brootal c:

I love Mkerix, more than my Pokemon.<3
    • ^ I can drink to that! I have a lot of enemies in real life but the people I know just on the internet know a very select part of me (I'm not saying I'm a bad person, I'm a try-hard good guy who makes a lot of stupid and bad decisions)

If it wasn't for youtube comments from fans aswell I doubt I'd be as happy as I am these days and that's still not very XD
      Subscribe! YouTube
      Fan Group!Facebook
      Follow me! Twitter
    • Readin about all this, makes me sad. What we humans are capable of doing to one another is gruesome.. I mean sure i've been there. A couple of year when nobody seemed to want to have anything to do with me at all. When you called them to ask about hangin out, they where busy, and then you see them from your bedroom window hangin out at the neighbours house. Outfreezed by the ones you thought were your friends. And shortly before that i were called names and stuff like that. Went on for about 6-7 years, but now i dont really care what people say, i've grown quite strong and a bit bigger. Actually made it stop a little when i beat the shit out of the worst one of them. But i aint saying violence is the answer x) what im saying is that, there is someone or some people out there sharing your pain, pages like these do help alot for some people who are willing to share their pain and suffering.

- Bratman, out.
      Bratman
    • I get that feeling sometimes.

I have got a lot of friends at school, and over the internet, but sometimes i make stupid decisiones in real life....And I think sometimes im too honest (I know, it sounds stupid, let me explain). I know that being honest is good, but sometimes, when my friends ask me something, I kinda be to honest....... (Woop, im going off topic XD)

Yeah, sometimes I get the feeling that some people dont like me, but usually my friends or internet or internet friends cheer me up :)
      WILBSO

Display Spoiler
      I went outside once. Once.....

• Aye. I feel like this sometimes.
      Not allot.
      In fact, I've had a group of 10 real close friends since the first day in high school.
      And no, not the asshole abusing kind of friends. Real friends.
      They're not even the only friends I have.
      Ofcourse all of us annoy eachother sometimes, but hey.
      Being friends doesn't only mean happiness.
      It means tolerance and acceptance.
      I guess I'm surely not the hardest guy to hang out with.
      I'm generally nice.

Now, some advice for all of you.
      You should know what ''friend'' means.
      Judging by what I know about you, you are all awesome persons.
      And believe it or not, most people are nice.
      You just need to get to know them.
      This does mean however theres people to lazy or short-minded to get to know YOU.
      If they don't like you, this makes them more of an asshole, and certainly not you.

And after anything I'll be your friend with pleasure!
    • I mainly feel insecure, thus thinking "I'd rather not try talking to them, because I'm not worth it". Then I just try to lock myself up in my box. And then I just started being quiet and people started to ignore me. And I ignoring them and they started to call me a "bitch" or a "rude person". Or something like that.
      "Happiness exists when you don't know a thing." - The Weeknd
    • Gotta be honest, those are surely awkward moments, but... Yeah, i feel like that sometimes.
      Like, there's a lot of people around, you trying to talk to them, and well, you just get ignored... That's surely one of the most awkwards moments of the real life.
      But oh well, you just don't need to be liked by so much people, just concentrate to the people you trust and stuff. :)
      No signature. Because i'm a baws... Or else because i suck at GFX Design.

Objective Nº1: Become a youtuber! No matter if i suck!