Paranormal experiences.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Stuff keeps happening... I was just downstairs and it went ice cold and I could have sworn I felt something hold my shoulders and now I'm upstairs, really pale in the face and I keep hearing banging from downstairs in the kitchen :'| I'm seriously thinking of getting a paranormal investigator in because it's freaking me out to the point where I can't go outside my room when no ones awake anymore
      Subscribe! YouTube
      Fan Group!Facebook
      Follow me! Twitter
    • This is a story that just happened recently.Maybe a few nights ago.

I was in the bathroom(Mine is creepy as fuck at night)So there's this window just after the sink.I was washing my hands and I am sure that I saw a flash of light go through the back.And to make things worse the window leads to a room ONLY with nobody in it or awake and I haven't been brave enough to go in there since that happened.I fear that room now...

GORILLAZ HELL YEA ┌∩┐(◣_◢) ┌∩┐
    • My familly and relatives had an encounter. Few days after my mother died, they were all in the sala and watching TV when suddenly "LOUUUUUUIIIIE" was heard all over the living room. Louie is my uncle's name. All of them except me because I'm in my room. It wasn't creepy, it's kinda soothing for me since I miss her.

Another case when the same uncle, who lived here for a bit longer to help us in the house, hear footsteps from the living room when stirring his coffee. I believe it was 12am, he's a nocturnal guy so it's a given.

Another case while my mother is still on a casket, I forgot the term on english. It's when people visit you in a church or something. The dipper, tabo in tagalog, suddenly fell in our bathroom. It wasn't even fulll.

These are my relatives' encounter. And all of those occurrence I wan't involved. I guess my mother knew that I'm scared of scary things.-.- And she probably knew I could sense some "entities"

When I was a kid, I really hate to go to my own room and sleep with them. Why? Because everytime I sleep in my room.(I'm used to it right now), I woke up 3am midnight and I keep seeing a lady with a white gown with a groom. Well, it's blurry as hell so I am not certain and it happened several yrs ago. What ticked me is, it occured for almost a month. I maybe paranoid but it is creepy.

Most recent I believed is when the electric fan in the living room suddenly was shut down.o.o No one was there, but it happened. And it moved!

Have you ever felt that someone was watching you while walking? I did sometimes, I keep looking at my back.-.- It's creepy.
    • karlsadanadanada wrote:

My familly and relatives had an encounter. Few days after my mother died, they were all in the sala and watching TV when suddenly "LOUUUUUUIIIIE" was heard all over the living room. Louie is my uncle's name. All of them except me because I'm in my room. It wasn't creepy, it's kinda soothing for me since I miss her.

Another case when the same uncle, who lived here for a bit longer to help us in the house, hear footsteps from the living room when stirring his coffee. I believe it was 12am, he's a nocturnal guy so it's a given.

Another case while my mother is still on a casket, I forgot the term on english. It's when people visit you in a church or something. The dipper, tabo in tagalog, suddenly fell in our bathroom. It wasn't even fulll.

These are my relatives' encounter. And all of those occurrence I wan't involved. I guess my mother knew that I'm scared of scary things.-.- And she probably knew I could sense some "entities"

When I was a kid, I really hate to go to my own room and sleep with them. Why? Because everytime I sleep in my room.(I'm used to it right now), I woke up 3am midnight and I keep seeing a lady with a white gown with a groom. Well, it's blurry as hell so I am not certain and it happened several yrs ago. What ticked me is, it occured for almost a month. I maybe paranoid but it is creepy.

Most recent I believed is when the electric fan in the living room suddenly was shut down.o.o No one was there, but it happened. And it moved!

Have you ever felt that someone was watching you while walking? I did sometimes, I keep looking at my back.-.- It's creepy.

Where the hell do you live at?! O_O
    • Well, there's one.. probably the most dangerous encounter i ever saw.... It was 9:30 am in my elementary school, and one of my friend take a shit in the toilet. As a naughty scumbag, me and my friends tried to peek him and take a shot of him shitting in a toilet, everything went well. He's crying, begging for us to stop. So we stopped. and just wait there to ask for forgiveness. We all went back to our class with all the tears and laughter. When one of my classmate started to feeling a "hot" sensation from his back. so we checked it, and there it is.. 3 long scratches wound in his back.. wait till i tell you about one of my classmates who got choked by an "Invisible entities"

If you're angry, don't break anybody's heart, they only have one..... Break their bones, they have 206 of them
    • dragonlord7132 wrote:

Well, there's one.. probably the most dangerous encounter i ever saw.... It was 9:30 am in my elementary school, and one of my friend take a shit in the toilet. As a naughty scumbag, me and my friends tried to peek him and take a shot of him shitting in a toilet, everything went well. He's crying, begging for us to stop. So we stopped. and just wait there to ask for forgiveness. We all went back to our class with all the tears and laughter. When one of my classmate started to feeling a "hot" sensation from his back. so we checked it, and there it is.. 3 long scratches wound in his back.. wait till i tell you about one of my classmates who got choked by an "Invisible entities"

And this is why you shouldn't fuck around with goths too much etc. (although this might not be the case this time or so) , now some people will say that gothic has nothing to do with such paranormal shit, but I'm talking about the stereotype gothic you see on TV and shit who does stuff with oujia boards and such. had such thing in my school also. Will tell about it later since I'm first gonna enjoy my bowl of ramen :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cirno ().

• There have been quite a few Paranormal Experiences in my life. Alot of them very strange and almost unbelievable....but they happened.
      My Ex Partner and I went out late at night for a walk, all of a sudden, we felt a presence behind us, so we quickly went back home. However what happened next was rather interesting...

We got through the door, and I went to make myself a cup of tea, the next thing I remember was panting heavily on the sofa....According to my ex, I suddenly started ranting "where is my daughter". I didn't have a child at that point in my life...I felt so cold afterwards, and the house had central heating which was on full!

Another experience was when I was at a Music Event, there was ALOT of presence there, One of my friends had their ankle grabbed by a cold force...
      There are so many I can barely remember them :P

I am an experience musician and available to
      hire for your game projects for more visit my Soundcloudor click here
      PM me for more info
    • Well, its around... 10:30 Am. Its a nice weather, nice cloud, nice wind, nice girls with a big... sorry, anyway we were in our class. mathematic to be precise. Everything went pretty much normally, the boys sittin and sleazing in the backseat. And the girls is busy chit-chating eachother. when all of sudden, one of our classmates *She's a girl btw* Started to breath heavily, coughing, and wheezing. We told her to drink a few glass of a warm water. She started to feel some pressure around her neck. And that's pretty much the time we noticed a big, red, hand palm marked on her neck... After a 3 minutes of an agonizing pain, the mark started to worn off and she could breath normally again... And that's pretty much another clue that no ones likes mathematics. *Btw sorry for any grammar-error*

If you're angry, don't break anybody's heart, they only have one..... Break their bones, they have 206 of them
    • One time in the the middle of the night I went to go to the bathroom and i saw a little girl like 4 foot 8 inches. She was wearing like a really old dress that had holes in it. we looked at each other for about 10 seconds and then disappeared. I am not lying. I also do believe in ghost.
    • I never had any paranormal experiences, but I do get bad vibes/negative energy whenever I enter my grandmother's master bedroom. I always get the chills and feel like I was being watched. My family and I lived in that house since I was born (I moved out last year with my mother, but my grandmother stayed with my uncle.). They all had experienced paranormal shit, but not me. All I know is that about 3-4 guys died in the house. 3 are young little boys and 1 is probably the dad. All the members in the house had dreams of the father telling us to leave, if not he will have one person die one by one. They would wake up with red scratch marks on their back. It's weird that I don't experience it (I wish I did...). Call me crazy, but I find this ... what word should I use? Fascinating? - BUT yet terrifying.
      My grandfather slept out in the living room floor, and that night I woke up because my grandmother and my mom was screaming. I don't know what happened, but when I got out they looked so scared. Apparently, my grandfather was choking himself... but he said that someone was trying to control him. Few years later, he died of cancer. I'm not even going to say it was because of the spirit, it's cancer. I usually don't believe in these kind of things myself, unless I experience it. After seeing those red marks... I don't know. The only problem I had (still do actually, but not so often anymore) when I lived there was nightmares every night. Sometimes the same thing over and over again. I don't even want to talk about it. It's rather disturbing.
      The only funny thing is that, I think my uncle pissed off the spirits. Why? Cause he took a piss in the backyard, at the tree where the oldest guy died. After my grandfather's dead, nobody has experienced any paranormal activity. Although, 3 months ago my grandmother's shelf just collapsed by itself. Leaving a shattered picture frame (my grandfather's picture). My uncle came over and asked what was going on. My grandmother told him, and he ran his ass back in the room and locked the door. Aha. I honestly do not know what my reaction would be if I saw a spirit. I think I would just freeze... or maybe if I feel confident.. I'd try to have a conversation with it.
    • Reading some of the stories kind of scares me T_T

I have one experience, I used to lived in a 3-story house with a courtyard in the middle so I went downstairs to get a glass of milk. Went to the living room which is pretty much by the dining room so I grabbed the tv remote, sit down and I was about to turn the tv on but I saw this black figure. I saw it through the tv reflection and it was standing by the fridge with my back facing it. I can still remember it clearly, i thought it's nothing bad so I didn't worry about it and I just continue doing my things.

Thinking back on it freaks me out a little.

I had a teacher who told my music class about his personal experience, it was funny on one of them. I can't remember it clearly since he told us like 4 years ago so there are 3 or 4 of them. (not going to write all of them)

1st encounter: He was driving on the highway around like 10ishpm in Malaysia(apparently it is a known highway to have a few haunting encounters by people who drives late at night). This sound cheesy but he was driving and there was a car behind him and drove to the next lane, my teacher thought the driver is overtaking him but instead the car drives about the same speed. There weren't anybody in the car when my teacher looked in there. ;__; *speed le car up* hahaha sounds....xD (I don't think it's true apart from that the highway is kinda haunted)

2nd encounter: He hung out with his friends at their house late at night, they were bored because they don't have anything to do so they decided to grab a video camera and stand outside the house. Start recording on random things with chats...one of them was filming the camera, it was good until that dude saw whatever is behind this person. He stopped and told everybody to quickly run into the house. My teacher and his friends asked what is worrying him? HIs face was in shocked and told them the situation. They decided to watch the whole thing until they saw a strange figure behind one of the friends. Apparently it was like a black face just chilling by this friend as if as you are laying your head on someone's shoulder. Yep they all stayed in the house and pretend that didn't happen.

The post was edited 1 time, last by RebelNinja89 ().

• I kind of have paranormal shit happening in my room, mostly when I'm alone or if it's night. Once in awhile, I hear like a small sigh near my door. Every time I hear it, I get a little scared at first, but then I just let it fly past thinking it was just my brother's snoring...unless I'm alone. Maybe it's just in my head, maybe not, I really hope it's just in my head. :|
      Visit my channel...IF YOU DARE!!!
      "Specializes in horror...not"
    • I just moved in to my grand dads house and ever since then Ive been seen through the corner of my eyes a cat, now i do have two cats of my own but i let them go outside the house, but even that i still see shadowed shapes like cats in the hall where the rooms are, i go grab the food bag to call them and make sure there both outside and they are both outside. Ghost cats or not its kinda freaky seen them and I know I dont have a third cat :pinch: I dont know maybe Im going nuts with this one.
      "To love some one gives you strength, to be loved by some one gives you courage."
      -My Wife 8|

My youtube channel: ZEROBREAK
    • One time when I was about 5 I saw something that was like 3 ghost children looking down at me from my bedroom ceiling.

I had an abandoned Lead mine in my back garden (Which was an acre of woods) so my theory was that they were spirits of the children who died in the mines..
      Sup' Dawgs? My name is Dragonsong and I'm 14.
      I'm one of Pewdiepie's biggest fans and I love drawing
      DeviantART - dragonsong3.deviantart.com/gallery/
      Youtube - youtube.com/user/EpicLolz549?feature=watch
    • Haha, I hate these kinds of threads because if I read too many of your stories I'm scared shitless ; v ; and in the same time I'm so intrigued wah

I've always had a really wild imagination so I've liked to think many of my 'paranormal experiences' are just something made up inside my head, yet there was this one time which felt really realistic and I haven't really been able to forget about it.

Something terrible had just happened to me so I had just screamed out loud that I don't believe in God anymore, and went to sleep with anger and regret. So I wake up in the middle of the night with cold sweat, and my bedroom door is open - apparently I had forgotten the lights on in the living room. There are three long men at the door, dressed in black, yet I'm so tired I don't bother to scream. I simply state that I said it on impulse, my faith is the same as always, so please go away I'm gonna sleep now. And I turn around in my bed and fall asleep with a strange calm feeling in my heart.

Sure, it might have been something I imagined or dreamt, but it certainly meant something for me.
      "Cool guys don't look at explosions~"
    • At my new school there is a little boy ghost who lives in the elementary school wing. I have not had any experiences with him but my father (he works nights at the school) has had multiple experiences. My dad always sings while he works, like very loud legit singing not just mumbling with your headphones on which is my type of singing. One day he heard a voice ask him "Why do you always sing?" This would be a normal question for a co-worker to ask, but he was working alone that night.

My dad had grown his hair out pretty long for awhile, then he finally got his hair cut. While working down towards the elementary school office, he heard somebody ask "Where's all your hair?" When he pulled out his earplug and turned around to answer the person, nobody was there.

One night my dad and his co-worker were getting ready for a long night's work. My father had his headphones, so he could not hear the phone ringing. His fellow worker was a little frightened so she asked him if he wouldn't mind checking the phone with him. They went down to the elementary school office, and noticed it was the internal phone that was ringing, which means that somebody from inside the school must have been calling them. They were the only two working that night though. The co-worker answered the phone, and of course nobody on the other side said anything, no noise at all. Before she hung up, my father looked at the LED screen where it would normally tell you what room it was coming from. The LED screen read "help" That same night while cleaning a bathroom stall, my father heard the toilet next to him flush, not just once, but many times over and over and over again. Finally he looked in the stall, and of course nobody was there. When he went back to what he was doing, the toilet began flushing once again. He finally yelled at the boy, telling him that friends don't scare each other like that. A few moments after the incident, a quarter found itself through the entry way of the bathroom and rolled up by my father's foot. The young boy died in the school over 100 years ago, so this quarter was a very large piece offering.

There have been many other experiences by other students and teachers in the school, I can't wait to have mine.