Truth, Trust and Honesty

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Truth, Trust and Honesty

Good day Bros! Cormano is here today to begin a thread about the these three words:

Truth
      Trust
      Honesty

I want to start this thread in which you tell us other bros whether you have that someone you can
      • Always trust to tell the truth to
      • Someone who trusts you and tells the truth to you
      • And someone who is always honest with you no matter the situation

You can also say if there is anyone whom you cannot trust as well! I am not limiting it to people you just trust, I am also allowing you guys to post things that are opposite to the said list of things, just keep in mind that if you do say people's names, it is at your own risk. I don't want anyone to bear ill will at each other here as well. If you want to rage like heck, feel free, it's a free world so feel free to do it but it is at your own risk like I said before. People are also welcome to give any advice on truth, trust and honesty related problems so feel free to do so!

So Cormano will start:
      I have a girl whom I'm honest to and I tell the truth to her all the time, however ever since we broke up after a faulty relationship in which I was to blame, I am slowly finding it harder for me to trust her because she has started to keep secrets about me. She probably doesn't trust me anymore due to my own actions so I really don't blame her however, I still trust her at times because of all the good she has done for me. I took her for granted and saw my mistake and while she doesn't trust me, I trust her because she took me back, not as a partner, but she at least accepted me as her closest friend and I am happy with it.

So what is your story on Truth, Trust and Honesty?
      Let us all share our stories bros!

"When life gives you bullets... ME! CORMANO!"
      Visit meh on deviantART and see all my horrible art stuff
      ChronoPinoyX deviantART
    • I trust maybe 3-4 people completely, and I got a couple of friends who can trust me, I'm not that person who's gonna talk about other people's secrets.

But there are a lot of people wich I cannot trust anymore, They lied, and talked shit about my back so I'm pretty careful now wich who I trust and who i don't trust.

"People will laugh at your dreams, then hate you when you made them come true."