Worst way to go?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Death by rotting alive without air conditioning seems to be a bad way to die. You are slowly and painfully falling apart, rotting flesh attracts all sorts of insects; as you proceed with rotting, bacteria will slowly take over and there is nothing you can do.
      There is always a number of solutions.
    • The Worst Way to Die, Ever

The worst way to die would probably be to be lit on fire while drinking poison, then falling off of a cliff into a pit of lava with zombies in it. What? It COULD happen...
      This the official signature of me.
    • hmm.... I don't really have a specific way I'd hate to die... But one that really just kinda makes your skin crawl would have to be being skinned then dumped in a huge bucket of salt... You know it burns sooo bad when salt gets in a cut? Now just imagine that itchy burning pain.... times 500.... all... over... your body...

... I have a sick twisted mind...

lol actually, I have a friend from Russia and he truly is steriotypical Russia... He's creepy and sorta sadistic... and he knows all these... torture methods... Yeah... he can even make ME creeped out sometimes... goddammit... But he's like the older brother I never had but always wanted, so I let him be as creepy as he likes.

haha.... oooooh Russians....
      And remeber... You can't spell 'Slaughter' without 'Laughter'!!

~R.O.P.D