What is your purpose? Fate?

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• What is your purpose? Fate?

Heya!
      Since we can share our secrets here with fellow bros I was wondering, what do you think?
      -Why are you, yourself? Do you think there's some1 guiding you? Maybe you have a fate?

For example me:

-Sometimes I feel like things are happening for reasons, but I'm trying to think rationally and mostly I convince
      myself. If I look back at my childhood I feel like I've been challenged for reasons, or maybe I was just unlucky.
      If you think about it ,in a way , we have fate... It is in our DNS, when we came to life, our dns already knew if we're
      gonna be good at math or languages. About my purpose... yea I'm on this site, I've been - I am - doing stupid/pathetic things, but actually
      I feel like I need to help, I need to do something. Actually my plan right now is to prepare myself for a" big journey".
      I'll try to finish my studies as I'm planning. After that I want to travel the world around, but not as a rich guy(I'm not rich anyway).
      But there's another plan, which I don't want to talk about. But yea, I think that's it for me :D
      <--- Oh, you hate me son?
    • I've always believes in fate and that things happen for a reason and whenever something bad has happened to me I've always tried to look for ways on how it could have been a blessing in disguise.

An example is I was almost stabbed for my phone earlier this year and now I take a cheaper, crappier phone out with me on night times and don't walk down dodgy streets and I always make sure I know where every other person around me is at all times.

Another example is when my dog passed away earlier this year, at first I was devastated but just remembering her has taught me to not take anything I have now, for granted (same story can be said about my ex really thinking about it - because she's a dog too!! OHHHH I WENT THERE!!! XD sorry... :3)
      Subscribe! YouTube
      Fan Group!Facebook
      Follow me! Twitter
    • You are born with a clean soul, some people haves a reborn one.
      Using myself as an example i think my soul/sprit is reborn somehow.
      It guides me to different choices.
      I am not always myself, i have different personalities and they vary on location and the people interact with.
      But yes, in my opinion there is something called fate.

Finding your purpose in life is a different story.
      Your fate is to find the purpose in life and it can happen anyday.
      What you want to succeed in this life, because you might live on inside someone else.

Many say, our purpose is to keep the planet living.
      Its dying for every minute thats going.
      To breed and make the population grow.
      There will be a day where the population will be too big for the planet and countries to handle.
      Find your purpose, make it happen or live for it.
    • There is no such thing as fate, and if there is it can easily be changed. Where is the point of living if Fate allready knows what will you become ?

I've become what I am now cause of enduring the thing called life.
      "My Tongue is sharper than any of the swords you have"
      Stewl
    • well i have no fucking idea what my fate is....i havent lived that long to know. but i hope i find out soon enough. and people have asked that for a very long time and i gotta tell ya, i think you make your own fate by your own choice's in life that make's who you are. and i hope people will know what their fate or Purpose is in life. and if i got this question wrong well fuck....

[people i like and care about Dawn, krissnumadness, Madklauss, Kahisys, default, fire,Jericho, Flamez, dano, LordVoldemort, Emoteddylion, Toyosatomimi No Miko, Shikieiki Yamaxanadu, Dandy Dragon, Magragosh, Twixie, SqueedilyPlays, ChibiBunny,may837, GamerAddict247,ThatCoderBaron,Misfit the Inhumane, Emily and some more fuckers pm me if i forgot your name.