Your Weaknesses and Fears (Phobias)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Well,shit.
      -Fear of bugs: Always had it,but guess what,when I was young,a hord or whatever of hornets flew above me,I was okay with it since they were going in one direction not minding me.Guess what?I found a hornet on my hand! How could I not feel it?! I dropped it and ran as fast as I can and hid under the stairs.
      I also had a fear of heights,but damn doesn't parkour help?
      Work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder
      Make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better
      Do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster
      Raise your ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ dongers
    • Well, I would say i am afraid of the dark when i am alone. Also afraid of heights.

My weakness? Probably blood and zombies (Obviously video game zombies) And why blood? I somehow like it when i shoot some people or creatures and blood comes. Or we can say gore... instead of blood.
    • Phobias:
      I'm quite terrified of insects, spiders specifically. People keep asking why, and it's mostly because I'm paranoid that all insects will poison me.
      Heights are another fear that gets to me. I've been trying to overcome it because one that is afraid of heights will never reach the top. HAH! See what I did there? So punny...
      Just slow clap it out...

Weaknesses:
      1. When my food touch. I mean, I don't freak out if my fries touch each other, but when my fries touch my burger, it's time to rumble in the jungle.
      2. I say really bad puns. Although this may not seem like a real weakness, it is highly disadvantageous when I'm talking to a girl. Never forget March 13, 2013.
    • Fears: Mostly girl scared to:
      cockroach!
      And also i can be scared to anything which can earn a possible reason to make me dead(Too much watching HTF). but it is just a while and i can ignore it completely.
      Weaknesses: I don't think i know but possibly it is tickles from someone in my ankle(?)

Nice, i like sleeping
    • this will be a looong list
      PHOBIAS:
      Achluophobia - fear of darkness
      Apeirophobia - fear of infinity
      Arachnephobia - fear of spiders
      Athazagoraphobia - fear of being forgotton or ignored or forgetting
      Autophobia - fear of being alone or of oneself
      Bogyphobia - fear of bogeys or the bogeyman
      Catoptrophobia - fear of mirrors
      Claustrophobia - fear of confined spaces
      Coulrophobia - fear of clowns
      Dentophobia - fear of dentists o.o
      Eisoptrophobia- fear of mirrors or of seeing oneself in a mirror
      Entomophobia - fear of insects
      Hadephobia- fear of hell
      Helminthophobia- fear of being infested with worms
      Isopterophobia- fear of termites, insects that eat wood
      Katsaridaphobia- Fear of cockroaches
      Kenophobia- Fear of voids or empty spaces
      Kosmikophobia- Fear of cosmic phenomenon
      Lygophobia- Fear of darkness
      Nyctohylophobia- Fear of dark wooded areas or of forests at night (because of Slender xD)
      Nyctophobia- Fear of the dark or of night
      Pediophobia- Fear of dolls
      Phasmophobia- Fear of ghosts
      Philophobia- Fear of falling in love or being in love
      Satanophobia- Fear of Satan
      Spacephobia- Fear of outer space (because infinite room)
      Taphephobia Taphophobia- Fear of being buried alive or of cemeteries

WEAKNESSES:
      Emotialy unstable :love:
      Lazy :D (sometimes)
      I get shy when i talk to my cruch :)
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      i know... i have a lot of fears... :D I didn't know the real names for all fears,so i looked for them in here phobialist.com/ :)
      ,,One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain..."
      -Bob Marley

The post was edited 1 time, last by PewdsFan888 ().

• I am paranoid, but I've gotten a bit better.

My biggest fears are death (not of dying, but of what will happen after), being alone, snakes, and large crowds freak me out.

Oddly I have no real problem with heights, but I am afraid of falling, which is why I could never do a pull up in Gym class :P.