Your Weaknesses and Fears (Phobias)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• peachvomit wrote:

I'm also truly afraid of the paranormal as in spirits/ghosts. I don't fuck with that stuff, end of story... (I get pretty pissed off if someone makes fun of this belief.)
      I won't make fun of you for believing in spirits i do so too im just not afraid of it rather i welcome it, im not telling you to overcome your fear but i want to tell you that most spirits probably dont want to scare you or try and hurt you, Spirits can't hurt you because well they are spirits but they can try and push negative feelings on you which can be damaging enough, however its easy enough to reject a spirit who tries to put you in harms way just tell it to shoo and do it with an upbeat attitude chances are they'll leave.
      Ive had a couple of experiences myself where i mostly only feel paranoid because i don't like the idea of something watching me but thats just me.
      I probably sound like a crazy gypsy telling you this but i do believe in spirits aswell im not usually so open about it because ive been made fun of for believing in that sort of stuff.

My youtube: youtube.com/user/LazyPeanut01
      please do watch some of my videos and sub if you like what you see :)
    • lazypeanut wrote:

peachvomit wrote:

I'm also truly afraid of the paranormal as in spirits/ghosts. I don't fuck with that stuff, end of story... (I get pretty pissed off if someone makes fun of this belief.)
      I won't make fun of you for believing in spirits i do so too im just not afraid of it rather i welcome it, im not telling you to overcome your fear but i want to tell you that most spirits probably dont want to scare you or try and hurt you, Spirits can't hurt you because well they are spirits but they can try and push negative feelings on you which can be damaging enough, however its easy enough to reject a spirit who tries to put you in harms way just tell it to shoo and do it with an upbeat attitude chances are they'll leave.
      Ive had a couple of experiences myself where i mostly only feel paranoid because i don't like the idea of something watching me but thats just me.
      I probably sound like a crazy gypsy telling you this but i do believe in spirits aswell im not usually so open about it because ive been made fun of for believing in that sort of stuff.

lazypeanut wrote:

peachvomit wrote:

i agree i even wrote demon bainishing symbols in my bedroom like devil trap just to get ingo or angel sigil to get ride of angels long enough
    • Spiders! D:

It used to be so bad that I couldn't even look at pictures of them without curling up in the fetal position and freaking out, Lol.

I also can't even recall how many car accidents i've almost caused from them attacking me while either I am or a friend is driving.

I swear they're going to crawl into our ears and take over our brains someday, no lies! ._.
    • Br00tal wrote:

Another wonderful thread.
      The real-life section is a true blessing.

My weaknesses/fears/phobias:

Heights
      • I cant handle heights over 25 meters.

• Complex Mindfucks that messes with my paranormal mind.
        I wont bother to explain this, this would take too much time and space. XD

And thats all!
      go ahead and list yours :D
      I guess my fear is more pronounced, I have a fear of heights just being ten feet off the ground. Looking down makes me dizzy.

I have a fear of being alone, well, almost. I just hate being lonely.

Complete mindfucks also get me, nothing quite losing your mind because something just doesn't add up either!
    • For me I have a fear of heights and weak flooring. Or in a sense: Just the off chance of suddenly falling a certain height scares the shit out of me.

I REFUSE to go onto roofs unless I know I am secure. If I hear the 2nd floor creak whilst I am walking I IMMEDIATELY walk back down to the 1st and never go back up.

Also I have arachnophobia. Doesn't matter if it is a normal house spider that can't do anything I WILL treat it as a Wolf Spider or a Black Widow.
    • I'm scared of select few insects, if I had certain ones (millipedes being my biggest insect fear) crawling over me I'd go into shock
      I'm also scared, not of heights, but of falling from them XD There's a difference :p
      And finally, I'm scared of being alone... I hate the feeling of being alone for too long, if I'm in the house by myself and didn't go out AND the internet was down I'd probably last a week before I started going insane... I usually last 20 minutes before I start talking to myself regardless of situation O.o
      Subscribe! YouTube
      Fan Group!Facebook
      Follow me! Twitter
    • emoteddylion wrote:

I swear I have the weirdest phobia ever. I'm deadly afraid of cars, plains, trains, and boats that have sunk underwater. And submarines that are above water. It's been like that as long as I can remember. If there is a glass bottom boat and we pass a shipwreck, I freak. If there is a submarine in a museum, I freak. I really don't know why.

I was actually just googling... your phobia doesn't have a actual name but seems like you are NOT alone 8|
    • 2 things -

You know that moment when your trying to give a ragtag speech and everyone is just talking and you are just like dafuq do I do?
      Fear of getting electrocuted in my sleep because I need an extension cord on my bed to plug in laptop and phone / other devices.

Scratch that, 3 things. Being completely alone with shitstorms outside gets me really nervous, ironically I love to watch lighting storms and stuff.