Imagine: Perfect

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Imagine: Perfect

What would happen if you met THE ONE?
      Maybe you already have..
      Maybe you still have a long way to go.

Imagine you has just met THE ONE, and you both know you are meant for eachother. Imagine you had just enough money, time and spirit to make your perfect date/moment/dream come true. What would you do to make it perfect?
    • Well I hope this will happen next summer. Firstly we'd go on a beach, lie in the sun, swim and eat ice cream. We'd both be exhausted after so much sun, so we'd hit our fave pub for a few pints. Then later on when the sun has set we'd eat dinner at this restaurant next to the riverside and buy a bottle of red wine. After a few drinks we'd be a bit tipsy so we'd do something spontaneous and crazy, like sneak into this water park that's off limits during the night and go skinny dipping. Maybe play tag in the close by park afterwards and roll in the grass. Then we'd fool around the streets like we were kids again and hit a karaoke bar. And then we'd sing a terrible Eagles duetto, of course.
    • 'TisBen wrote:

Well....I'm 14. .___.
      Disregarding that, if I did so happen "Meet the one", I would try my best not to fuck it up.
      Yup.

The story of my love-life XD

I suppose the best date would be a simple relaxed one in which you and the other person can just laugh and enjoy each others company no matter what :)
      I mean if you'r planning out the perfect date of a lifetime and are praying that everything goes as it should and whether she likes what you're doing or not you wont actually enjoy the date yourself, JMO :p
      Subscribe! YouTube
      Fan Group!Facebook
      Follow me! Twitter
    • To me, I believe I've already met 'The One'. If I were to imagine being with 'The One' again, I'd probably try my best not to screw it all over again. And then we would both live in a fantasy world where everything we both love coexists and there is nothing but peace. We would also probably play games, eat chinese and watch Rush Hour series xD

"When life gives you bullets... ME! CORMANO!"
      Visit meh on deviantART and see all my horrible art stuff
      ChronoPinoyX deviantART
    • I'd do whatever the hell she wants to do. The places she always wanted to go, and things that she always wanted to do.. just about the same as me. Hell, I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

We don't have to go anywhere fancy, like to a high class restaurant. We would be lying under a big tree, next to a lake and read books. We can always go to a movie, that is fun. Ugh. I just hope next year, we can go to Anime Expo together. I went twice, and the first time it was before we met each other. Second time was this year, and she did not go. ; A ;
    • I believe I already have found the one. :)

But, the thing is, I don't have enough money and and the power to make my dream come true.

For one thing, she's in Malaysia, while I'm a thousand miles away in Maldives. That's one big barricade between us.

If I had enough money, I'll arrange someway for us to get together as soon as possible. That is my biggest dream as of now. :)
    • Lol @ people saying they'd just have a simple date.

Let's be honest here, if money wasn't an issue I'd be doing all sorts of crazy shit that night.

Like, renting out one of the newest cruise liners just for you and your date for the whole night,
      travelling from Sicily to Santorini, enjoy a meal on a cliff-side restaurant overlooking the night sea then
      get on a private jet and fly over to Miami and stay the night in the most expensive penthouse suite Miami has to offer.
      Then have sex in a few $10,000 bottles of champagne!

But you'd rather go to the movies and then stop off at nandos?!
      =====================
      =====================