Slender's Woods (Story based Slender game)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Gonzo Payne wrote:

It was an experimental game though, it was never intended to be viral/an actual game.

Experimental game or not , even sucked for an expermental game imo.

DarkRaven13 wrote:

I'd like to see more Slender based games like this one, it's different and it has actual story, not that pointless and overrated collect x amount of stuff Slender games. People need to add more creativity while trying to make another Slender based games or.. it would be so monotone and boring. I can't wait for The Arrival and Faceless.

Faceless , yes, mainly due to the fact effort is put into it unlike other "mainstream" slender games , I'm wondering how the multiplayer will pack out.
      The Arrival , haha no , I remember I read somewhere that he is overhauling his unity "sequence" (wouldn't even call it a game), but this time with a "story" behind it.

Edit : so here is a nice plotline/storyline for the game.

Young Jack woke up in a farm with Insomnia.
      He found a paper next to him with the text "He watches you"
      Jack was surprised and didn't know how he got the paper,
      So he went searching further in the woods for more papers.
      Not knowing about the long pale and armani suited pedophile who lurked there.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cirno ().

• Cirno wrote:

Young Jack woke up in a farm with Insomnia.
      He found a paper next to him with the text "He watches you"
      Jack was surprised and didn't know how he got the paper,
      So he went searching further in the woods for more papers.
      Not knowing about the long pale and armani suited pedophile who lurked there.

That may be the best description of Slenderman ever! X'D
      I didn't even like the first Slender but now it's just really being brutally murdered with remakes and sequels *sigh*
      No one will even remember Slender a few months into 2013...
      Subscribe! YouTube
      Fan Group!Facebook
      Follow me! Twitter
    • It's not really anything new. I mean there is not really a story at all, unless if "Find key", "You found key now find door", "Find next key"
      There was a part in the game where I felt they could have added in just one more room and it could have tried to tell a bit more of a story.
      All in all it was free and I'm not going to hate on it.
      Also the game gets points for leaving out some easy Jump Scare spots (Though I would not have blamed them if they added some more, I mean it's a slender man game we know what we are to expect)
      All ready did a let's play of it.

Forgot to add in that Slender Man looks the best in this game compared to any others, especially with the tentical part
      I wove you...

Oh what YOUTUBE ATTACK!

The post was edited 1 time, last by TheOPguy ().

• TheOPguy wrote:

It's not really anything new. I mean there is not really a story at all, unless if "Find key", "You found key now find door", "Find next key"
      There was a part in the game where I felt they could have added in just one more room and it could have tried to tell a bit more of a story.
      All in all it was free and I'm not going to hate on it.
      Also the game gets points for leaving out some easy Jump Scare spots (Though I would not have blamed them if they added some more, I mean it's a slender man game we know what we are to expect)
      All ready did a let's play of it.

Forgot to add in that Slender Man looks the best in this game compared to any others, especially with the tentical part

Nice Let's Play. Thanks for the feedback. Gotta agree, the story could be a lot better. Sadly, I didn't had enough time to work on it.
    • d3rp wrote:

This is actually a really good slender game, and I think pewdiepie is gonna Sh*t his pants if he does play it.

To be honest, I was actually hoping what Pewds will play the game. He did played some weird Slender rip-offs before that (Such as Survivors), and I was hoping what a Slender man game with an actual story and different gameplay will catch his attention :S

He didn't played it, sadly. I thought he didn't played it because he's sick of Slender man games (which is okay for me). But now he played Haunt, a basically another page collecting game (only with a good graphics this time) and I feel kinda bad now.

Oh well, forgive me for what I've said. I'm acting pathetic, I know. I'm sorry.

The post was edited 2 times, last by zykoveddy ().

• Don't fret, I'm sure he'll notice and play it some time! I thought interest in my game had completely died down a few days ago and suddenly the largest German LP YouTuber started playing it (which resulted in a crash of our download servers). Your game is pretty cool and different from the usual Slender games so I'm sure you'll receive the exposure you deserve! Don't give up, and I wish you good luck! From my experience, the "breakthrough" usually occurs right after the "depression". :P
    • zykoveddy wrote:

d3rp wrote:

This is actually a really good slender game, and I think pewdiepie is gonna Sh*t his pants if he does play it.

To be honest, I was actually hoping what Pewds will play the game. He did played some weird Slender rip-offs before that (Such as Survivors), and I was hoping what a Slender man game with an actual story and different gameplay will catch his attention :S

He didn't played it, sadly. I thought he didn't played it because he's sick of Slender man games (which is okay for me). But now he played Haunt, a basically another page collecting game (only with a good graphics this time) and I feel kinda bad now.

Oh well, forgive me for what I've said. I'm acting pathetic, I know. I'm sorry.
      I hope Pewds will play this. I think this is a cool game with an original gameplay and its different from the others. You can even shoot Slender man at the end! you did a good job man, don't give up!
      "I finally understand. I wasn't waiting to kill people, i was waiting for someone to kill me... a man like you. You're a hero. Please... set me free" - Sniper Wolf (MGS)