Gimme your thoughts.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Gimme your thoughts.

What game/game mode? 26
        Team Fortress 2 Classic (12) 46%
        Garry's Mod - State what mod you think it would have. (5) 19%
        Battlefield 3 (3) 12%
        Counter-Strike: Source - State what mod you think it would have. (2) 8%
        Other - Name what game and mod you would like to see. (2) 8%
        Team Fortress 2 Saxton Hale (1) 4%
        Team Fortress 2 Prop Hunt (1) 4%
      Alright, so here's the deal, first I was only going to make a new thread to have the new achievement system react to how many threads I have.

But then I figured I might as well mention something I've been thinking about for a while.
      Getting a game server for this community or make my own child game community of sorts.

Anyhoodles, my issue is decided for what game and what game mode for things.

Bear in mind that I will only accept suggestions and such for things I myself would want to play.
      Also take into account that I don't have a huge income and wouldn't be able to get several servers and maybe wont be able to hold said server up for super long, all depending on how well it does and how well I do financially.
      "I've begun my voyage in a paper boat without a bottom; I will fly to the moon in it."
      "When this paper aeroplane leaves the cliff edge, and carves parallel vapour trails in the dark, we will come together."
    • Alright, I'm going to let this stay like it is for maybe a month or so, as I still have some money to make up for since last month.

So far TF2 Classic is in a big lead, what I'm thinking is that we can have a normal public server, and depending on how well it does it might be changed to a mod of sorts.

However, I am not sure how to manage a TF2 server as I have never owned one previously, but we'll see what I can do, I might have to ask for assistance sometime in the future.
      "I've begun my voyage in a paper boat without a bottom; I will fly to the moon in it."
      "When this paper aeroplane leaves the cliff edge, and carves parallel vapour trails in the dark, we will come together."
    • PurpelPumpkin wrote:

Alright, I'm going to let this stay like it is for maybe a month or so, as I still have some money to make up for since last month.

So far TF2 Classic is in a big lead, what I'm thinking is that we can have a normal public server, and depending on how well it does it might be changed to a mod of sorts.

However, I am not sure how to manage a TF2 server as I have never owned one previously, but we'll see what I can do, I might have to ask for assistance sometime in the future.

You know that we HAD a TF2 server and it was majorly voted by people , yet noone played on it hmmm?

• Kneesocks wrote:

PurpelPumpkin wrote:

Alright, I'm going to let this stay like it is for maybe a month or so, as I still have some money to make up for since last month.

You know that we HAD a TF2 server and it was majorly voted by people , yet noone played on it hmmm?
      Yes that has already been mentioned, but I can ban people if they don't play on it because twaggets.

Also what is voted now is voted now and that's that.

Fucking bitch.
    • PurpelPumpkin wrote:

Kneesocks wrote:

PurpelPumpkin wrote:

Yes that has already been mentioned, but I can ban people if they don't play on it because twaggets.

Also what is voted now is voted now and that's that.

Fucking bitch.

how about you go penetrate yourself on a lamppost you fucking bitch.
      And you can't ban people for not playing on the server.

• I voted to TF2 Classic. Good game mode for good players/beginners :D!
      ░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄
      ░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█
      ░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█
      █░▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█
      █░▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█
      █░░░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█
      ░█░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█
      ░░█░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█
      ░░░█░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░███████░█
      ░░░░▀▄░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█
      ░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█