Dreams Discussion Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Thanks for reminding me... I actually have 2 dream snippets that are related to us and LP world. I was gonna tell this to Br00tal but now I'll just tell it to everyone for lolz xD

I actually saw a dream where I was driving around with Br00tal in this silly smart car in the middle of Finnish countryside. All sudden we arrived at this lakeside grill kiosk and he parked us on the small pier... and all sudden he goes "I'm tired of this car, we should steal a new one." and before I say anything he drives into the lake and goes "You might wanna get out." and I start to push the door open but nothing happens and the car sinks into the bottom. Bastard just left me there! >_> Anyway, I think I survived. I don't remember more of that dream.

I used all my PS skills on this. And I used the best photo of myself.

I've also seen a dream recently where I'm friends with Cry (as in ChaoticMonki, the Youtuber) and we're just hanging out when my mom shows up there all drunk. Well, Cry decides that we should start wrapping her in black duct tape. Aaand so we do that. My mom starts to panic because her mouth is wrapped and clearly wants us to cut a hole on it but Cry's all nope.
    • I had a nightmare when I was 10 where I was stuck in a trash compactor. The walls started closing in and I was trying to hold them where they were but it wouldn't work. Eventually I was stuck in between the walls, chest to one and back to the other. The pressure got too much and my sides split open, all my guts and blood and ribs spewing out. Then I woke up :)
    • As recent as last Friday, I had a weird dream to nightmare experience that I was living in a decent house that I had moved into with someone that I guess was a friend. Well, that someone that I was living with had turned into a weird zombie creature with tentacles and was not only infecting the other people in the house, but also ate them, and tried three attempts to swallow an infected girl that lived there, being successful with the third attempt. Also, the environment seemed to have change from RL to a 3D videogame world--It was almost like a survival horror game because the only things in my possession were a flashlight, a tranquilizer that I threw at the infected girl's neck, and my voice screaming "Stop trying to eat her!!!"

Yeah--I've had other dreams like this one, but this one was especially creepy.
    • Laying in bed, I hear the doorbell sound through the apartment. I get up to answer the door, when suddenly the handle melts into unknown fluids as I grab it. The floor turns to sand and I slowly start sinking through it. The lights in my room explode and everything goes dark. When I open my eyes I find myself to be riding a pegasus high up in the sky. After some time of soaring over mountains, the pegasus is shot down by what looks like an AC-130 and I fall off.
      Then I woke up c:
    • Okay this is one of the most "realistic" zombie outbreak dreams I've seen. It was a really long dream and I remember it up to every single detail so I'm just gonna explain it briefly.

So at some point of the dream I finally find my brother - he's driving this armored bus with his friends and I get in. We go around the town trying to rescue people, while some of us suddenly get ill and get thrown out etc. I'm very active and I go around the bus helping all the people, because in reality I'm freaking out and scared of how long we'll be able to stay alive like that. At one point I also discover this zombie identifier app on my phone lol. (Someone had enough time to create and share the app online...) Just when I get it to work, it starts blinking and I realize that the person next to me (random old school friend) is turning. His tooth touches my wrist (I even remember the fucking spot!!) before he gets thrown out, but I'm too busy helping others that I don't notice it affecting me in any way. It didn't feel like a real bite after all. So I go around, get involved with other people's stories, detect ill people with my zombie detector etc. until I start feeling real ill. I run up to someone and ask them to use the detector on me and yep, I'm infected. I start panicking cos I'm not able to find my brother and I'm told that he was thrown out already, he was infected as well. The people on the bus try to get rid of me close to my house but the area's crowded with zombies, so I beg them to keep me with them for a while longer. At that point I'm terrified of dying alone, it felt so real in the dream. While we're driving in the suburbs I can see my brother from the bus window, helping some of his friends that are more ill than him.

The dream ends with me and my bro sitting on the pavement and talking about afterlife, what's gonna happen after we die. I'm really scared and I cry, cos I don't want to leave my brother. I get comfort from the fact that my mother has died before the outbreak, so she won't turn into one of them monsters. We decide that we're gonna shoot each other in the head when one of us starts to act strange. I cry and tell him how much I love him, and that I'm so happy for not having to be alone. Suddenly I start to feel even more feverish and 'drunk', and I gag without being able to puke. I can feel my brother aiming at my head.

And then I wake up, gagging, almost throwing up on my blanket. I felt really awful afterwards because it made me think about losing my brother, or my dad for real. I've never really thought of the moment when I'm actually gonna die and in the dream the thought of having to die all alone really freaked me out. Just having my brother there next to me made me feel a bit lighter. Wow, I really went deeper than I was supposed to get into this. This dream has just really affected me and even after weeks of having it, I can't stop thinking about all this shit.
    • sillysoul wrote:

Okay this is one of the most "realistic" zombie outbreak dreams I've seen. It was a really long dream and I remember it up to every single detail so I'm just gonna explain it briefly.

So at some point of the dream I finally find my brother - he's driving this armored bus with his friends and I get in. We go around the town trying to rescue people, while some of us suddenly get ill and get thrown out etc. I'm very active and I go around the bus helping all the people, because in reality I'm freaking out and scared of how long we'll be able to stay alive like that. At one point I also discover this zombie identifier app on my phone lol. (Someone had enough time to create and share the app online...) Just when I get it to work, it starts blinking and I realize that the person next to me (random old school friend) is turning. His tooth touches my wrist (I even remember the fucking spot!!) before he gets thrown out, but I'm too busy helping others that I don't notice it affecting me in any way. It didn't feel like a real bite after all. So I go around, get involved with other people's stories, detect ill people with my zombie detector etc. until I start feeling real ill. I run up to someone and ask them to use the detector on me and yep, I'm infected. I start panicking cos I'm not able to find my brother and I'm told that he was thrown out already, he was infected as well. The people on the bus try to get rid of me close to my house but the area's crowded with zombies, so I beg them to keep me with them for a while longer. At that point I'm terrified of dying alone, it felt so real in the dream. While we're driving in the suburbs I can see my brother from the bus window, helping some of his friends that are more ill than him.

The dream ends with me and my bro sitting on the pavement and talking about afterlife, what's gonna happen after we die. I'm really scared and I cry, cos I don't want to leave my brother. I get comfort from the fact that my mother has died before the outbreak, so she won't turn into one of them monsters. We decide that we're gonna shoot each other in the head when one of us starts to act strange. I cry and tell him how much I love him, and that I'm so happy for not having to be alone. Suddenly I start to feel even more feverish and 'drunk', and I gag without being able to puke. I can feel my brother aiming at my head.

And then I wake up, gagging, almost throwing up on my blanket. I felt really awful afterwards because it made me think about losing my brother, or my dad for real. I've never really thought of the moment when I'm actually gonna die and in the dream the thought of having to die all alone really freaked me out. Just having my brother there next to me made me feel a bit lighter. Wow, I really went deeper than I was supposed to get into this. This dream has just really affected me and even after weeks of having it, I can't stop thinking about all this shit.

I know that's a freaky dream but the meaning behind it really is kind of sweet! It's nice to finally see someone that admits they love their sibling... it annoys me to high heavens when people who are brothers/sisters hate each other. I'd give anything for my sister to still be around my age and be living at home, everything would be so much happier and easier :|
      Subscribe! YouTube
      Fan Group!Facebook
      Follow me! Twitter
    • I always get a dream that i'm falling from a great height and just when I'm about to hit the ground I wake with a twitch. I've heard stories that people die from their subconscious dreams, potentially similar to this but they hit the ground.

"If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."
    • Creeping Shadow wrote:

I always get a dream that i'm falling from a great height and just when I'm about to hit the ground I wake with a twitch. I've heard stories that people die from their subconscious dreams, potentially similar to this but they hit the ground.

Sounds similar to when I have those small, minor dreams about going around in roller skates or going down the stairs really fast and feel like I'm falling. They're minor and are around the time I start to get sleepy.