Dreams Discussion Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Dreams Discussion Thread

Dreams Discussion Thread

Share your dreams with eachother, would be fun and interesting to know what people actually are dreaming about.
      You can also use a dream dictionary and find out what your dream is about ;D

I might wait before i write my recent dream here, but get started! :D
    • This is a really scoffed up TL:DR version of my dream. I can remember it fully for some reason.

TL:DR
      Was a Potato, accidentally Katamari Damacyd the Pandora world from Borderlands 2.

Scatman, fat man, black and white and brown man
      Tell me 'bout the colour of your soul.

If part of your solution isn't ending the pollution
      Then I don't want to hear your stories told.
      I want to welcome you to Scatman's world

• when i was very little i had this "nightmare" that i was in like.. Santa's workshop and there were like 20 elves running around me in a circle ringing bells. I slept in my parents bed that night.. it still scares me now ;(
      He grabbed my collar and started to beat me hard
      He never stopped and managed to break my leg and i spitted 2 teeth out
      He sat in his car then grabbed his phone and called someone smiling and shit
      I was like "Fuck im so screwed"
      Rohan, Leafy and xebaz came with the cops
      When inza saw them, he gased and was heading to drive over me
      Xebaz pulled a gun an shot him in his head
      Through the window and it killed him
      And the last thing i remembered
      It was that i heard hospital beeps
      And rohan and leafy saying
      Its fine, its finally over

THEN I WOKE UP!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Br00tal ().

• I remember posting about a dream I had on another forum, I'm gonna go see if I can find it.

Okay, I found it, but I might have to explain it. I posted this on a forum for the Minecraft server I play on and they were holding a video contest. People had to make videos advertising the server and the person who got the most views on their video would win Glowstone rank, the highest purchasable rank on the server which was $200 (I won, by the way). The owner of the server (Pablo) is actually kind of slow at most things so it took him weeks to announce the winner, and before that I posted this on the thread for my entry.

I had a dream where the contest ended, the new rank was Dolphin rank and that's what you'd win instead. But I didn't upload my entry, Mattie had just finished animating some of it. Instead, Freddie Wong won it because his video had explosions and guns. It had to be about school instead, not the server. I walked up to Pablo and tried to sweet-talk him into letting me upload my entry late, but he ignored me, so I went off to a giant platform and did some... mature male stuff. I went onto another server where I got bored and decided to download the Minecraft 2 beta again, as I did before. I opened up my in-game command prompt and Chef ran up to me and said "don't do it, children!" I told him I was just going to download MC2 and he said "Oh, ok then" and walked away. I thought about how fun it would be to create another server as I had such fun last time. All that time I was regretting forgetting that Freddie Wong would enter and win.
    • I am currently 17 but i had a nightmare when i was like 10 that i still remember vividly. I was having a regular dream at first, i was upstairs in my room and i went downstairs to eat dinner. the way the house was set up, i had to make a u turn right after i got off the stairs to get on the hall way. after dinner i started to go upstairs and when i got to half the hallway i got this felling of dread like i new it was going to end badly. i crept to the side of the stairs and quickly made the turn to go up stairs. at the middle of the stairs was a man completely white, he had no face, kinda like slender man exept he had on no suit. just completley white. he then jumped on me and started shaking me. it felt as is i was shook awake. i was sweating when i woke up. keep in mind, i had no clue what slenderman was then i was only 10.
      Invinsibility is in defence; The possibility of victory in the attack.

-Sun Tzu
    • I don't dream too often, that I remember anyways >_> The last one I do remember though was about zombies and being trapped in this school with a crap ton of other people and then escaping through tunnels all the while kicking some zombie ass.

I blame Kevin because he had me watch the music video for the song Zombie right before I went to bed. Lol.