New Game I am making For PewDiePie! -Project being renamed/remade-

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• New Game I am making For PewDiePie! -Project being renamed/remade-

-Project renamed/Remade I will Put the link in for the name game soon-
      The project is being remade completely and yes still a horror but not anything to do with barrels
      so you guys who rated this negitive before i do not see why you did but, since some of you decided to
      be imature about it and so that led me to remaking the engine.
      that is all for now.

Thanks
      Red

The post was edited 1 time, last by RedFlame: False negative ratings for a game i am making that is inspired by slender ().

• Mega_hyp3rrr_808 wrote:

RedFlame wrote:

So is it copyrighted, no
      Well technically, if your game becomes more popular than the original, then it is copyrighting, which you cannot predict that it will be more popular or not, so if you publish this game, then it is at your own risk
      1. and that's where your wrong man the game needs a (c) symbol/ coopyright 2012 or whatever year it is when its developed and so on, i will never make a copyright on it for obvious reasons
      2. It most likely won't be public straight away or maybe not be public at all
      3. project might be renamed and redone, I gave it some thought and might not be barrels so yeah..

Thanks
      Red
    • Br00tal wrote:

Taste the slenderbased rephammer, Red.
      inb4 shitstorm
      inb4 any other inb4
      If your going to be immature and put it as negative do as you please. I won't give up making the game though it wont be the same now because its being remade and re modeled and has nothing to do with barrels what so ever. Don't be downright to others just because you can't make a game. I thought you were a funny and nice person after i watched some of your YouTube videos. but after this immature comment i take that back. I hope you learned a lesson from this not to be so mean to others
    • This how it works.
      As a game developer, try to be as unique as possible.
      If you are gonna inherit anything pewdie-related, dont make it so obvious :3

Adding something like stephano/piggeh/barrels is nothing wrong, just do it instead of naming the game after it.
      The reason i repped you down was because it was an obvious relation to a Slenderman game called Slender: Arrival.
      The majority of the forums are so sick and tired of all these shit slenderman games copies and even if you are making a slenderbased game you will get hateful-ish comments. And i dislike unoriginal slendergames and i there is a dislike button for a reason. If i dislike something, ofc i will use it.

A good person to look up here on the forums is Zykoveddy. He took slenderman and made a game that actually was something unique.
      Do something unique with a slender/pewdie-related game and you'll gain respect.

And i really love how you judge me by just my downrep on you.
    • Br00tal wrote:

This how it works.
      As a game developer, try to be as unique as possible.
      If you are gonna inherit anything pewdie-related, dont make it so obvious :3

Adding something like stephano/piggeh/barrels is nothing wrong, just do it instead of naming the game after it.
      The reason i repped you down was because it was an obvious relation to a Slenderman game called Slender: Arrival.
      The majority of the forums are so sick and tired of all these shit slenderman games copies and even if you are making a slenderbased game you will get hateful-ish comments. And i dislike unoriginal slendergames and i there is a dislike button for a reason. If i dislike something, ofc i will use it.

A good person to look up here on the forums is Zykoveddy. He took slenderman and made a game that actually was something unique.
      Do something unique with a slender/pewdie-related game and you'll gain respect.

And i really love how you judge me by just my downrep on you.
      I guess il have to agree and i am remaking it to something completely different though still an fps but nothing like it was before
      Thanks
      Red