Meh music

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Mech__Warrior wrote:

NZ Stephano wrote:

Mate, small hint: If you are going to choose a colour for your post, don't choose a lite colour for the sake of Mobile pewdiepie.net users. Choose a slightly darker colour, きいろ、black for example.

I would like to know what was his last job when he was still with your mother, idk, hygiene inspector? Working at a バーガー、 burger place, cleaning the toilet and that shit smeared on the bathroom mirror?

If you don't know, わかります。 I understand.

日本語FTW.

lolwut

For the stuff not in Japanese, he was asking where his father or mom's boyfriend worked at from what I can tell and trying to see how it would be relevant to where the guy worked.

Wow... well translated XD
      Subscribe! YouTube
      Fan Group!Facebook
      Follow me! Twitter
    • I have multiple per branch.

Machine Head, Trivium, As I Lay Dying, 5FDP, Lamb Of God, A7X, All That Remains, KSE, Suicide Silence, Oceano, Anthrax, Slayer, Pantera, Job For A Cowboy, Impending Doom, Black Label Society, and a few others.

I typically distance myself from whining vox and music that's not really metal-related.
    • Swiftkillswitch3 wrote:

Machine Head, Trivium, As I Lay Dying, 5FDP, Lamb Of God, A7X, All That Remains, KSE, Suicide Silence, Oceano, Anthrax, Slayer, Pantera, Job For A Cowboy, Impending Doom, Black Label Society, and a few others.

If they all ever did a show together I think the world would explode XD

All That Remains... I've never met anyone else that likes them!!! :'D This is truly a day to remember!!
      Subscribe! YouTube
      Fan Group!Facebook
      Follow me! Twitter
    • Rune wrote:

Swiftkillswitch3 wrote:

All That Remains... I've never met anyone else that likes them!!! :'D This is truly a day to remember!!
      If they ever did, that'd be the one concert where I'd probably die from being so pumped. Machine Head and ATR are going on tour soon, starting in Florida, Orlando to be exact.

5FDP returned to their studio for their next album; A7X may or may not be returning to their studio until 2013/14, and KSE, SS, AILD, and one other band that I care about are starting their tour in Cali. If I had money, I'd go to those concerts. Lamb Of God is also going on tour soon, and Chris Adler is one of my idols as a drummer.

Rune wrote:

Swiftkillswitch3 wrote:

If they ever did, that'd be the one concert where I'd probably die from being so pumped. Machine Head and ATR are going on tour soon, starting in Florida, Orlando to be exact.

5FDP returned to their studio for their next album; A7X may or may not be returning to their studio until 2013/14, and KSE, SS, AILD, and one other band that I care about are starting their tour in Cali. If I had money, I'd go to those concerts. Lamb Of God is also going on tour soon, and Chris Adler is one of my idols as a drummer.

I fucking love Machine Head. O.O

I have multiple per branch.

I typically distance myself from whining vox and music that's not really metal-related.
      Have you listened to Gojira? I think you would enjoy listening to them.

I was really pissed when Lamb of God, Dethklok, and Gojira canceled their tour due to LoG's singer getting arrested. Keep in mind, I don't like LoG that much and finding out that they were the problem, I was pissed. I wonder why they just didn't snag another band? T_T

I used to like All That Remains but it seems like lately they're headed in the wrong direction from what my friend has said. I haven't listened to them in quite some time due to reminding me of times that should be forgotten, but from what he said, they're trying to be more like Five Fingered Death Punch with their new stuff? Is that true?
    • Mech__Warrior wrote:

I used to like All That Remains but it seems like lately they're headed in the wrong direction from what my friend has said.

I thought their preview song sounded awesome! Like a step back in the direction of Overcome and Fall of Ideals, I really wasn't too keen on For We Are Many but I guess we'll see when the album is released :)
      Subscribe! YouTube
      Fan Group!Facebook
      Follow me! Twitter
    • Mech__Warrior wrote:

Swiftkillswitch3 wrote:

I was really pissed when Lamb of God, Dethklok, and Gojira canceled their tour due to LoG's singer getting arrested. Keep in mind, I don't like LoG that much and finding out that they were the problem, I was pissed. I wonder why they just didn't snag another band? T_T

I used to like All That Remains but it seems like lately they're headed in the wrong direction from what my friend has said. I haven't listened to them in quite some time due to reminding me of times that should be forgotten, but from what he said, they're trying to be more like Five Fingered Death Punch with their new stuff? Is that true?
      ATR has grown too soft, I will admit, but hopefully A War You Cannot Win will be returning to how The Fall Of Ideals sounded; heavy, fast, upbeat, and very dark. I hope they return to that sound, as I liked For We Are Many, but it was way too boy-band like for melo-death, which they are. Hold On is one of the songs that I plan on drum-covering when I get more cymbals.

Lamb Of God is, by far, one of my favorite bands. Key word: one of, as I hold no favorites. Chris Adler, as mentioned above, has done some of the greatest and most influential drumming in metal, which is a reason for my love of that man. Randy was thrown into prison on accusations, which he'll be returning to the Czech Republic to argue the lawsuit and such.

Gojira is good, not gonna lie, but I haven't listened to them all too much to grow too close.

I honestly don't know, because there were only maybe four songs I didn't like from 5FDP American Capitalist, being Remember Everything, Coming Down, and I really cannot think of others that were too soft. Jeremy Spencer, their drummer, is also one of my idols. I don't like the above songs for the tone or sound; not fast or heavy enough, which is what 5FDP should be with that name.

Mech__Warrior wrote:

Swiftkillswitch3 wrote:

ATR has grown too soft, I will admit, but hopefully A War You Cannot Win will be returning to how The Fall Of Ideals sounded; heavy, fast, upbeat, and very dark.

I'm so glad someone else thinks the same! *phew* :whistling:
      Subscribe! YouTube
      Fan Group!Facebook
      Follow me! Twitter

ATR has grown too soft, I will admit, but hopefully A War You Cannot Win will be returning to how The Fall Of Ideals sounded; heavy, fast, upbeat, and very dark. I hope they return to that sound, as I liked For We Are Many, but it was way too boy-band like for melo-death, which they are. Hold On is one of the songs that I plan on drum-covering when I get more cymbals.

Lamb Of God is, by far, one of my favorite bands. Key word: one of, as I hold no favorites. Chris Adler, as mentioned above, has done some of the greatest and most influential drumming in metal, which is a reason for my love of that man. Randy was thrown into prison on accusations, which he'll be returning to the Czech Republic to argue the lawsuit and such.

Gojira is good, not gonna lie, but I haven't listened to them all too much to grow too close.

I honestly don't know, because there were only maybe four songs I didn't like from 5FDP American Capitalist, being Remember Everything, Coming Down, and I really cannot think of others that were too soft. Jeremy Spencer, their drummer, is also one of my idols. I don't like the above songs for the tone or sound; not fast or heavy enough, which is what 5FDP should be with that name.
      Well, I did like ...For We Are Many and the Fall of Ideals, the former taking ATR in a more progressive metal route that I like but they could have done more... a lot more. FoI was fairly good, so was Overcome, I liked those, but I'll admit I haven't listened to their new single. Just about the only thing I heard at their concerts last year was songs from ...FWAM and that was it. It sounded the same like off of the album, I didn't think anything was different except I got to see it live, which was awesome. I don't know, maybe I'm just a little paranoid.

I should like Lamb of God, but I don't know. Something about them just doesn't click with me with them like it does with you. I can't put my finger on it either, which is a shame and don't suggest I listen to Laid to Rest because that song is kind of what keeps me away from them.

Gojira...what can I say about them...I remember one of my friends playing Global Warming at his card shop and it gave me the worst headache I've ever had. XD But it was a good type of headache that slowly went away the more I listened to that song. I really need to get around to listening to their other stuff but I find it hard to break out of my boundaries and listen to new songs for whatever reason. :/

As for 5FDP, I'll just say their cover of Bad Company on the radio drove me away. Then again, they did that shit with Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down and several other songs. I used to think they were good, but that cover... *shivers*

Yes, For We Are Many was too light-hearted. There are only a few songs in which I hear the true All That Remains, one of which being For We Are Many with the heavy and 240-BPM bass and growls.

Yeah plus their more emotional work on that album wasn't the best... I mean I LOVE Two Weeks and Believe in Nothing on Overcome but I liked very little on For We Are Many :\ But just go on their website and listen to the preview from a War You Cannot Win, it sounds like a step back in the right direction :D
      Subscribe! YouTube
      Fan Group!Facebook
      Follow me! Twitter
    • Rune wrote:

Swiftkillswitch3 wrote:

Yes, For We Are Many was too light-hearted. There are only a few songs in which I hear the true All That Remains, one of which being For We Are Many with the heavy and 240-BPM bass and growls.

Yeah plus their more emotional work on that album wasn't the best... I mean I LOVE Two Weeks and Believe in Nothing on Overcome but I liked very little on For We Are Many :\ But just go on their website and listen to the preview from a War You Cannot Win, it sounds like a step back in the right direction :D

Hey, Days Without, Two Weeks, and The Last Time are the stories of my fricking life, man.
    • Mech__Warrior wrote:

Swiftkillswitch3 wrote:

Well, I did like ...For We Are Many and the Fall of Ideals, the former taking ATR in a more progressive metal route that I like but they could have done more... a lot more. FoI was fairly good, so was Overcome, I liked those, but I'll admit I haven't listened to their new single. Just about the only thing I heard at their concerts last year was songs from ...FWAM and that was it. It sounded the same like off of the album, I didn't think anything was different except I got to see it live, which was awesome. I don't know, maybe I'm just a little paranoid.

I should like Lamb of God, but I don't know. Something about them just doesn't click with me with them like it does with you. I can't put my finger on it either, which is a shame and don't suggest I listen to Laid to Rest because that song is kind of what keeps me away from them.

Gojira...what can I say about them...I remember one of my friends playing Global Warming at his card shop and it gave me the worst headache I've ever had. XD But it was a good type of headache that slowly went away the more I listened to that song. I really need to get around to listening to their other stuff but I find it hard to break out of my boundaries and listen to new songs for whatever reason. :/

As for 5FDP, I'll just say their cover of Bad Company on the radio drove me away. Then again, they did that shit with Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down and several other songs. I used to think they were good, but that cover... *shivers*
      I'd suggest, for Lamb Of God, Descending, Blacken The Cursed Sun, Forgotten (Lost Angels) or Reclamation. Those songs, alone, represent Lamb Of God in pretty good tones. The way it's collaborated in them is amazing, and how the break-down leads to harder vox in Reclamation is awesome.

As per 5FDP, I have been stuck on The Way Of The Fist as the whole album. That just kicks a note in my head that says, "Fuck 'em all up, now!" and doesn't stop. The Bleeding, The Devil's Own, Death Before Dishonor, and Never Enough are the songs that just pop up into my head.
    • well, first, respect and support real music, and second, don't listen swag music, and third there's my list which i'm listening, and you probably should start liking some of these, for now start listening The rasmus lucifer's angel

A
      AC DC
      Aerosmith
      Ace of Base
      Avenged Sevenfold
      A-Ha

B
      Beatles
      Black Veil Brides
      Black Sabbath
      Buckcherry
      Boy George
      Blink 182

C
      Canned Heat
      Coolio
      Crazy Town

D
      Disturbed
      Deep Purple

E
      Eminem
      Evanescence

F
      Faithless
      Fade
      Faster Pussycat
      Foo Fighters

G
      Gorillaz
      Guns 'n Roses

H
      HIM

I
      Iron Butterfly
      Iron Maiden

J
      Janis Joplin
      Joan Jett & The Blackhearts

K
      Korn
      Kiss

L
      Laibach
      Led Zeppelin
      Linkin Park
      Limp Bizkit

M
      Michael Jackson
      Michael Bolton
      Marilyn Manson
      Metallica
      Motley Crue
      Moby

N
      Nightwish
      Nirvana

P
      Pink Floyd
      Poison
      Phil Collins

Q
      Quiet Riot
      Queen

R
      Rammstein
      Rage Against The Machine
      Ratt
      Red Hot Chili Peppers

S
      Sabaton
      Sex Pistol
      Sixx A.M.
      Slipknot
      Steel Panther
      Social Distortion
      Slayer
      Suicidal Tendencies
      System Of A Down
      Siddharta
      Survivor

T
      The Exploited
      The Fups
      The Prodigy
      The Turtles
      The Ramones
      The Rasmus
      TOOL

U
      U96

V
      Velvet Revolver

W
      W.A.S.P.
      Warrant
      Wall Of Voodoo
    • Decided I'd list my entire music library aswell :p
      You'll probably realize before long into the list that I listen to a bit of everything

A
      AC DC
      Airbourne
      AFI
      Alien Ant Farm
      All That Remains
      Alter Bridge
      Amaranthe
      As I Lay Dying
      Atreyu
      Avenged Sevenfold

B
      Bang Camero
      Big Time Rush
      Black Sabbath
      Bilal
      Blink 182
      Bon Jovi
      Bring Me The Horizon
      Bullet For My Valentine
      Blur
      Boston
      Bryan Adams
      Bloodhound Gang

C
      Cascade
      Crooked X

D
      Def Leppard
      Delain
      Disturbed
      Dragonforce
      Dream Theatre
      Drowning Pool
      Duran Duran
      David Bowie

E
      Elena Siegman
      Eminem
      Escape The Fate
      Evanescence
      Extreme
      Elvis Presley

F
      Fleetwood Mac
      Foo Fighters
      Fountains of Wayne
      Foreigner

G
      Green Day
      Goo Goo Dolls

H
      Here Comes The Kraken
      Huey Lewis and The News

I
      Iron Maiden
      Ice Nine Kills
      Incubus

J
      Judas Priest

K
      Kansas
      Katy Perry
      Killswitch Engage
      Korn
      Knack
      Kiss

L
      Lordi
      Linkin Park

M
      Maroon 5
      Marty Bags
      Meartloaf
      Megadeth
      Muse
      Marilyn Manson
      Metallica

N
      Nickelback

O
      Ozzy Osbourne
      Orianthi

P
      Papa Roach
      Paramore
      Parkway Drive
      Poets of The Fall
      Pantera
      Powerman 5000

Q
      Queen

R
      Rammstein
      Rascal Flatts
      Rainbow
      Rise Against
      R.E.M.
      Red Hot Chili Peppers

S
      Seether
      Slipknot
      Steel Panther
      Slayer
      System Of A Down
      Skillet
      Snow Patrol
      Sum 41

T
      Terabrite
      Tenacious D
      The Birthday Massacre
      The Killers
      The Black Dahlia Murder
      The Lonely Island
      The Police
      Theory of a Deadman
      Three Days Grace
      Three Doors Down
      Tinie Tempah
      Tina Turner

U
      U2

V
      Van Halen

W
      Weird Al Yankovich
      Wheatus

X

Z
      ZZ Top
      Subscribe! YouTube
      Fan Group!Facebook
      Follow me! Twitter
    • Lucifer wrote:

well, first, respect and support real music, and second, don't listen swag music, and third there's my list which i'm listening, and you probably should start liking some of these, for now start listening The rasmus lucifer's angel

B
      Black Veil Brides
      Blink 182

D
      Disturbed

E
      Eminem

Respect and support real music, you say... and yet you list BVB, Blink 182 and Disturbed.

I see three major flaws. I know you were replying elsewhere, but I'm personally strictly metal. Nothing but metal. BVB is trash and Disturbed is alt rock, not metal.
    • LIBRARY BANDWAGON

A
      AC DC
      Aerosmith
      Alice Cooper
      Alice in Chains
      Aesop Rock
      A-Ha
      Ash

B
      Beatles
      Badministrator
      Beastie Boys
      Beck
      Blackstreet
      Blue Öyster Cult
      Billy Joel

C
      Cage The Elephant
      The Cranberries
      The Cure

D
      Daft Punk
      Deep Purple
      Dick Dale
      Dilated Peoples
      Dire Straits

E
      Edwin Starr
      Eminem
      Eric Johnson
      Eureka Seven OST

F
      Flobots

G
      Gorillaz
      Griffin Village
      The Guess Who
      Guns 'n Roses

H
      Hizkit

I
      Imon Starr
      Iron Maiden

J
      Jackle App
      Jay-Z
      Jet

K
      Kanye West
      Kasabian
      Kiss
      The Killers

L
      Led Zeppelin
      Linkin Park
      Living Colour
      Lordi

M
      Macklemore
      Michael Jackson
      Marilyn Manson
      Metallica
      Metric
      Middle Class Rut
      Modest Mouse
      Mos Def
      Motley Crue
      Mungo Jerry

N
      N.W.A.
      Neil Young
      Nero
      Nirvana

P
      Pink Floyd
      Poison
      The Police
      The Prodigy

Q
      Queen

R
      The Raconteurs
      Rammstein
      Rage Against The Machine
      Ratt
      Red Hot Chili Peppers
      The Rolling Stones

S
      Sam Roberts Band
      Santana
      Shawn Lee's Ping Pong Orchestra
      Sick YG
      Smash Mouth
      Smashing Pumpkins (If you don't have this on your list, re-evaluate your life. Mellon Collie And The Infinite Sadness was the best album of all time.)
      Steel Panther
      Social Distortion
      Status Quo
      The Strokes

T
      Tek-Nyn-Society (Don't even bother looking them up.)
      Tenacious D
      Terry Jacks
      The Tragically Hip

V
      Van Halen

W
      Weezer
      Wheatus
      Whiskey Kills The ButterFlies
      The White Stripes
      White Town

Y