Meh music

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Your music taste is "strange for a 14 year old"? Dude, i could not be happier to hear that people (even people younger than me) still have good taste in music. With this generation's shitty music, seeing someone with a similar music taste to my own (and i consider my music taste to be pretty awesome :rolleyes: ) is like seeing a light at the end of a very long, dark tunnel.
      DRAMATISATION

You gotta love it :3

Your music taste is "strange for a 14 year old"? Dude, i could not be happier to hear that people (even people younger than me) still have good taste in music. With this generation's shitty music, seeing someone with a similar music taste to my own (and i consider my music taste to be pretty awesome :rolleyes: ) is like seeing a light at the end of a very long, dark tunnel.
      DRAMATISATION

Why, thank you, kind sir. :3
      I know, I honestly wanna burn my generation down. .__. I feel I wanted to be born in mod to late 80s and grow up in the 90s. The grunge area would be a great scene for me. :)
    • SwinkyLeprechaun wrote:

Your music taste is "strange for a 14 year old"? Dude, i could not be happier to hear that people (even people younger than me) still have good taste in music. With this generation's shitty music, seeing someone with a similar music taste to my own (and i consider my music taste to be pretty awesome :rolleyes: ) is like seeing a light at the end of a very long, dark tunnel.
      DRAMATISATION

I know, I honestly wanna burn my generation down. .__. I feel I wanted to be born in mod to late 80s and grow up in the 90s. The grunge area would be a great scene for me. :)
      Oh yeah .. Same here (x

But i don't want to burn anyone down xD But yeah, being born in the grunge years ... i'd love that, for sure xD

I bet you can't click that dancin' Buu
    • TheMiinuko wrote:

SwinkyLeprechaun wrote:

DRAMATISATION

Oh yeah .. Same here (x

But i don't want to burn anyone down xD But yeah, being born in the grunge years ... i'd love that, for sure xD

I can drink to that! I was born too damn late!
      Subscribe! YouTube
      Fan Group!Facebook
      Follow me! Twitter
    • TheMiinuko wrote:

SwinkyLeprechaun wrote:

DRAMATISATION

Oh yeah .. Same here (x

SO I SET THE WORLD ON FIIIIIRRRRE.
    • 'TisBen wrote:

TheMiinuko wrote:

SwinkyLeprechaun wrote:

DRAMATISATION

Oh yeah .. Same here (x

I want to play Fallout now but my controller is broken ;(
      #FirstWorldProblems #derp
      Subscribe! YouTube
      Fan Group!Facebook
      Follow me! Twitter
    • Rune wrote:

'TisBen wrote:

TheMiinuko wrote:

SwinkyLeprechaun wrote:

DRAMATISATION

Oh yeah .. Same here (x

I want to play Fallout now but my controller is broken :'(

What's that have to with anything? xD
    • 'TisBen wrote:

Rune wrote:

'TisBen wrote:

TheMiinuko wrote:

SwinkyLeprechaun wrote:

DRAMATISATION

Oh yeah .. Same here (x

I want to play Fallout now but my controller is broken ;(

It's the most commonly played song on the radio in Fallout
      Subscribe! YouTube
      Fan Group!Facebook
      Follow me! Twitter
    • Rune wrote:

'TisBen wrote:

Rune wrote:

'TisBen wrote:

TheMiinuko wrote:

SwinkyLeprechaun wrote:

DRAMATISATION

Oh yeah .. Same here (x

I want to play Fallout now but my controller is broken :'(

It's the most commonly played song on the radio in Fallout

Oh shit. I didn't even know that. xD
    • Alice in Chains, Red Hot Chili Peppers.

*Twitch* Alice in Chains isn't metal, it's Grudge. There is a difference. That and Red Hot Chili Peppers is alternative to my knowledge. And yes, I'm an asshole who's nit-picky like that! :cursing: Don't give me that look!

That brings me back to when I hated Ozzy Osbourne because my mom always cranked it up whenever No More Tears came onto the radio. I'd say I listened to the Police, N'sync, and Brittney Spears when they first came out because those were the only CDs I had at the time. (And now I want to vomit. Why did I even like them?!) What got me back on the right course for metal was, indeed, System of a Down. I don't remember where my friend got his albums seems how I never, ever went shopping for music (I bought video games instead)...but I distinctly remember listening to them when I was about 13-14 years old...either playing with Legos with him or Phantasy Star Online, I can't remember. Their music made me think and made me want to go to his house more to listen to the tracks and analyze them in depth.

With this sudden resurgence back to the metal scene, I went back to Ozzy, I started paying more attention to the music my friends listened to, I started playing Guitar Hero with another friend. (Listening to their tracks and then adding them to a playlist so I could listen in my off time) It was then I learned I was a metal head and that's where I belonged. Iron Maiden is the band I listen to nonstop now, and I've got literally hundreds of songs that I'll go back to listen to later on, like Gojira's Global Warming (To those who haven't heard it, I will say it will give you a headache when you first listen. Bear with it.), Rush's Red Barchetta, GWAR's Jack the World, and many others.
    • Mech__Warrior wrote:

Alice in Chains, Red Hot Chili Peppers.

*Twitch* Alice in Chains isn't metal, it's Grudge. There is a difference. That and Red Hot Chili Peppers is alternative to my knowledge. And yes, I'm an asshole who's nit-picky like that! :cursing: Don't give me that look!

That brings me back to when I hated Ozzy Osbourne because my mom always cranked it up whenever No More Tears came onto the radio. I'd say I listened to the Police, N'sync, and Brittney Spears when they first came out because those were the only CDs I had at the time. (And now I want to vomit. Why did I even like them?!) What got me back on the right course for metal was, indeed, System of a Down. I don't remember where my friend got his albums seems how I never, ever went shopping for music (I bought video games instead)...but I distinctly remember listening to them when I was about 13-14 years old...either playing with Legos with him or Phantasy Star Online, I can't remember. Their music made me think and made me want to go to his house more to listen to the tracks and analyze them in depth.

With this sudden resurgence back to the metal scene, I went back to Ozzy, I started paying more attention to the music my friends listened to, I started playing Guitar Hero with another friend. (Listening to their tracks and then adding them to a playlist so I could listen in my off time) It was then I learned I was a metal head and that's where I belonged. Iron Maiden is the band I listen to nonstop now, and I've got literally hundreds of songs that I'll go back to listen to later on, like Gojira's Global Warming (To those who haven't heard it, I will say it will give you a headache when you first listen. Bear with it.), Rush's Red Barchetta, GWAR's Jack the World, and many others.

Very interesting. I got into it by my stepdad and some emo kid who's in juvie now. O.o
    • My favourite artists when I was younger were S Club 7, Shania Twain, Spice Girls, etc.
      Basically all the 90s shit that I grew up with but my sister was constantly playing it and I pretty much worshipped my sister :p (baring in mind I was between the ages of 3 and 7) but now I feel ill just thinking about it...

I remember going to a mate's house to play Runescape and we had to fight a boss monster so he put some Pantera on to "help" us :p and ever since my music taste hasn't been shitty XD

But I still love my sister don't get me wrong :')
      Subscribe! YouTube
      Fan Group!Facebook
      Follow me! Twitter
    • Mech__Warrior wrote:

Alice in Chains, Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Very interesting. I got into it by my stepdad and some emo kid who's in juvie now. O.o

The first song that I heard from System was Vicinity of Obscenity. And if that wasn't interesting enough, the second was Soldier Side. The third may have been Therapy, I can't remember that far back now.
    • Mate, small hint: If you are going to choose a colour for your post, don't choose a lite colour for the sake of Mobile pewdiepie.net users. Choose a slightly darker colour, きいろ、black for example.

I would like to know what was his last job when he was still with your mother, idk, hygiene inspector? Working at a バーガー、 burger place, cleaning the toilet and that shit smeared on the bathroom mirror?

If you don't know, わかります。 I understand.

日本語FTW.
      "I think we shall call him... STEPHANO."
      Thus, a legend was born. 8)

youtube.com/embed/_GyTPwTKZqQ

Oi! I'm on the new thing called a 3DS!
      Friend Code: 2251-5486-7013

• NZ Stephano wrote:

Mate, small hint: If you are going to choose a colour for your post, don't choose a lite colour for the sake of Mobile pewdiepie.net users. Choose a slightly darker colour, きいろ、black for example.

I would like to know what was his last job when he was still with your mother, idk, hygiene inspector? Working at a バーガー、 burger place, cleaning the toilet and that shit smeared on the bathroom mirror?

日本語FTW.

.................. What?
      Subscribe! YouTube
      Fan Group!Facebook
      Follow me! Twitter
    • NZ Stephano wrote:

Mate, small hint: If you are going to choose a colour for your post, don't choose a lite colour for the sake of Mobile pewdiepie.net users. Choose a slightly darker colour, きいろ、black for example.

日本語FTW.

lolwut
    • NZ Stephano wrote:

日本語FTW.

lolwut

For the stuff not in Japanese, he was asking where his father or mom's boyfriend worked at from what I can tell and trying to see how it would be relevant to where the guy worked.