First Kiss

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Oh my.
      I was like 15 years old when i was in another town on a lifeguard competition in a city called Eksjö in sweden.There was this really short, pale curly redhaired girl i had my eyes on since i got there. When we went the medic runs (faked scenarios, help wounded people kinda)she kept flirting with me and it annoyed me because i liked her.

When the swimming part was and it was us versus their team, i noticed that she took the same position in the team as i did and i was determined to beat her. We did and we got bronze and they came on 4th place.

Afterwards the older competitors went to the club and we younger went to bowling. She was still flirty at that point. She managed to beat me and before we said goodbye outside the bowling alley, i rushed to her and made out with her for atleast 30-60 sec. It was so beautiful when it snowed at the same time.

After 5 years we met twice and we are the worlds best friends, but hey i gotta admit. I still like her alot.

Also, she got my bronze medal from the competition ;)
    • You're a true gent Br00tal ;) Mine wasn't quite as romantic as that but it's entertain nontheless :p

I dated this girl when I was 14 in 9th grade for a week but she made me look like an idiot by posting "don't think it's working, might break up with him" on facebook, forgetting that she had me added. I went absolutely mental at her and we didn't even make eye contact at school for the next couple of months. But I remember when I first saw her, she was really thin - one of the lesser popular kids but she still had a lot of friends. Her eyes were a really nice shade of light brown, she had long, flowing dark brown hair and an adorable smile.

Anyway so I'm sat in music class (still 14) in 10th grade and I'm just quietly plucking away on my guitar since I'd finished my work for the morning and I saw this girl that I was good friends with, slyly pass a note onto my desk. It was a conversation that her and the girl I had gone out with previously were having in English class and it said that she still liked me so I went up to her that dinner break infront of all her friends (my wingman stood next to me for morale support XD) and asked her out. Needless to say she said yes :D

So a week later we meet up and it's like Canada outside - thick snow. So she takes me to her house after we decided not to go to mine (I wasn't ready to have a girl at my house just yet) and just before walking through her door she tells me that her parents didn't know about me and they thought she was going to see a friend of hers, so as soon as I walk through the door I hear her mum sarcastically say "Well, Sammy's certainly changed a lot!" so I'm freaking out. Her parents hate me and it's been 15 seconds XD

We then went upstairs and we said nothing for almost 2 hours and sat watching kids programs and I think that she decided to take the driver's seat with me and I felt her hand on my knee... 15-25 minutes later and we're already heavily groping each other, asking each other questions (getting to know each other) and asking what felt good XD (yes, before we even kissed :| ) So after a while she sits on me and as I move closer to her face I feel my legs shake, then my arms and I felt a tight nervous pain in my chest and I just went in for it expecting it to just be a peck but man oh MAN was I wrong XD it was a full R-rated pull. I kinda go blue in the face after 10 seconds because I forgot to breathe out my nose because of how nervous I was :') and after that we talked a lot and it was like we'd known each other our whole lives and I was dying to see her again the second I left her house. We then spent 2 years of our lives together (broke up 11 months ago) and now we never talk but I learned a lot in those 2 years and I'm proud to still say I dated her. Fin :')
      Subscribe! YouTube
      Fan Group!Facebook
      Follow me! Twitter
    • Well it started out by meeting a new girl in town over at my friends house (she was a friend of his girlfriend), next day we said "fuck it lets fool around" and that lasted like 3 hours until the bitch kissed two of my best friends, then left town.
      I did add her to facebook during these 3 hours and still have her there, cba to remove her but she seems like a pretty whorish person to me.

And uh, yeah that ruined that weekend for me :P And pretty much everyone around
    • PhaZe wrote:

Well it started out by meeting a new girl in town over at my friends house (she was a friend of his girlfriend), next day we said "fuck it lets fool around" and that lasted like 3 hours until the bitch kissed two of my best friends, then left town.
      I did add her to facebook during these 3 hours and still have her there, cba to remove her but she seems like a pretty whorish person to me.

And uh, yeah that ruined that weekend for me :P And pretty much everyone around

I know all about whores, believe me... in-fact my ex once sent naked pictures of herself to a 19 year old that I went to college with and is now having unprotected sex with a 20 year old school teacher :D Isn't life fun?
      Subscribe! YouTube
      Fan Group!Facebook
      Follow me! Twitter
    • PhaZe wrote:

Damn, that happened when you were together? (the picture thing)

I know it happened after we broke up but now you ask... I'm not sure, but that's not the worst thing she did... she cheated on me with one of her distant cousins.
      Either way I've met loads of girls since her and am currently in the process of trying to form a bond with someone (organized a date for next weekend and since I was recently paid by my partnership network I can treat her to the best first date of her life! :D)
      Subscribe! YouTube
      Fan Group!Facebook
      Follow me! Twitter
    • My 1st kiss with Jenn was at the 1st dance I asked her out to. We had been talking a lot before and Winter Formal was coming up so I asked her to go with me. She was so excited when I asked her, with everyone around watching me ask her, she forgot to say "yes" and at 1st i thought she was trying to avoid it to let me off easy later! Turns out she was ecstatic! :)

The dance was a lot of fun with friends, dancing and doing our thing; just having a great night! I look over at my friend next to me and he mouths "Kiss her!" and I pass it off thinking "nah it's too early, i can't." A few more dances, we started getting INTO it and as our bodies got closer and closer, that look on her face and in her eyes was just too much to pass up.

It was intended to be a good kiss at 1st, but Jenn had other plans! haha We ended up making out on the dance floor for a little while, staring into each other's eyes and then going back to dancing against each other, and then if we met eyes again for too long, we'd instantly start making out again. It was a GREAT night :)

Over 2 and a half years later, we're still together <3
    • marcusmo17 wrote:

My 1st kiss with Jenn was at the 1st dance I asked her out to. We had been talking a lot before and Winter Formal was coming up so I asked her to go with me. She was so excited when I asked her, with everyone around watching me ask her, she forgot to say "yes" and at 1st i thought she was trying to avoid it to let me off easy later! Turns out she was ecstatic! :)

The dance was a lot of fun with friends, dancing and doing our thing; just having a great night! I look over at my friend next to me and he mouths "Kiss her!" and I pass it off thinking "nah it's too early, i can't." A few more dances, we started getting INTO it and as our bodies got closer and closer, that look on her face and in her eyes was just too much to pass up.

It was intended to be a good kiss at 1st, but Jenn had other plans! haha We ended up making out on the dance floor for a little while, staring into each other's eyes and then going back to dancing against each other, and then if we met eyes again for too long, we'd instantly start making out again. It was a GREAT night :)

Over 2 and a half years later, we're still together <3

Now that, is REALLY sweet :') Sounds like you got some pretty awesome wingmen aswell ;)
      I don't know what's better that moment you feel just before a kiss or how you feel during the kiss... I'm a bit of a perfectionist so often if I'm kissing someone all I think about is my technique XD sad but true
      Subscribe! YouTube
      Fan Group!Facebook
      Follow me! Twitter