What is YOUR story ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I don't really know where to begin...
      oh well...
      let's probably go with somwhere aroooooooooooooooooooooooound...
      the time when i first played video games?
      my grampa taught me everything i know about strategy... (there was only commandos 2 that i played that time)
      and there were times when games became bigger... my dad was also a really big lover of video games (strategy and action mostly)
      thats where i actually got the mad addiction for video games that time, hehehe... my dad is epic <3
      tough i actually learned faster about video games than he did... (and they tell me that im always the lost one xD)
      and then there was...
      hell... the kindergaden... or whatever it was spelled...
      so my life was pretty simple that time... everything like a dream...
      there was pretty lovable moments... and some quite funny ones... making friends?
      oh there were good friends... some just didn't go on beacouse... i don't really remember...
      there quite one of those blast momenst... like when i accedentally flooded the kindergarden xD
      IT WAS AN ACCIDENT I SWEAR! D:
      oh well, there were laughs after that... heh and my mom had to pay 60$ for the damage xD (still felling sorry 'bout that happening...)
      everything was just... CRAZY when i was young... running stupid, drawing on walls, and so on...
      then when there was school...
      i honestly didn't even know what was the meaning of school... i mean seriously... i was literally walking blankly around the corridors...
      hell, i even went with some kind of special program for school... i don't really remember what it was... but it was made to make it
      easier for me to study... due to the fact that i had some concentration disorder,
      (like: bad at following speeches, text, and each second when i would be doing something, i would just wonder off in... the halation world, lets call it that...)
      (btw, just so you know... this also works even here... so expect that i might get lost during speeches and such...)
      and after a few classes i would get myself some stupid piece of a crap cellphone (it was considerd as a "cellphone" at those times so ya...)
      and then everything went a little nuts... people were acting kinda awkward while, as for myself... heh... not much changes...
      everything went pretty bad that time... people went from friends to "friends" (yes, really) they were sometimes mumbling something
      behind me, probably insults... as always... while some were supportive... some were total jerks and sayng that im stupid and crazy...
      fuck them...
      then we got internet...
      my mom was always lost with internet... didn't even know the meaning of it...
      but we kinda used that while it lasted xD
      a few classes later (was at 6th grade)...
      then i got myself a little better cellphone (which i am still using, also it's an LG KS365), which was... also crap... but i wasn't aware that it was a good cell...
      then came... the great day, when i met Pewds... damn the first time i saw him... i laughed all week from his voice and his acting... xD aaaaah... still miss
      the good old times...
      then i was a little met with music, i usually listend to those good calm pieces... but now... HEADBASH THE KEYBOARD LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER!!! XDDD
      and ya...
      as far as i forgot to say that... each 2 years or so, we had to move from house to house at some point... (still not shure why...) but it was probably
      beacouse the finances and such in these days...
      i also went on with the music... learned to actually love some of the pieces (ALL BUT JB, BRING ME MY RPG-7!!)...
      but then there was one house move that made my mom get herself a boyfriend (my mom got divorced when my brother was born...)
      he taught my mom a little about the internet... and then, it got a little worse...
      my moms bf became a little obsessed with facebook's texas hold'em poker... crap that's when things got from bad... to worse...
      and that is how my mom's BF gained the rank "my mom's annoyng BF"
      so on i went to the 8th grade... then... everything went suddenly downhill... many friends became enemies... some stayed as good friends... while some...
      went kinda... i don't even know how to discribe it...
      but then the obsession over internet became a lot bigger...
      and so... that's when i joined this place... everything was a little confusing at first... but i figured it out after a few weeks...
      (i was even too shy to even type in the shoutbox... (really...))
      i made a lot of good friends here... while some call you guys AI robot idiots stuck in some mainframe buried deep beneath the desert (no offence meant)
      and then my mom's annoyng BF became evily obsessed with that piece of crap facebook poker... (that's how i learned how to hate fuckbook...(no not facebook... FUCKBOOK, cuz i hate it...))
      and so he gained the title of "mom's utterly annoyng BF"... faking hell he became so obsessed with that facebook poker he even started to give us ONE HOUR LIMITS OF GAMING... A FUCKING DAY!!! that is what i consider evil...
      but then... as grade school passed... there was the terrifyng middle school... where more people are even MORE insane...
      fucking hell life... why are you acting like such an asshole?
      and ya... soon my moms utterly annoyng BF became even more obsessed with the fuckbooks poker... he literally starteg going from really bad... to
      "XK-end-of-the-world-scenario" (SCP refrence)
      and so one day i would actually just call him a dick (even tough i was defending myself beacouse he called me a little shit), he just wacked me
      outconsious... i still pretend like i never knew what happened... stupid rat bastard...
      so hell came along... i was nearly drawn to commit suicide a cuple of times... tough i never couldn't do it... someone just didn't let me...
      but it wasn't anyone i knew... just... a someone...

and so here we are...
      but im pretty shure you dont even know much of what i said...
      so...

the basic...

my name... it only stays as a secret...
      but i refer to my favourite alias: Jenkins Aremy... or my classic: The_PeaceKeeper
      im 16 and currently going to middle school...
      many people think im insane... but they are probably right... or they are just people who don't understand of kind of person i am... and
      probably never will understand...
      my current life is tottaly messed up...
      i live with my mom most of the time while i at weekends go to my dads...
      i have a 14 year old brother who is just an annoyng nuiscance...
      but he's still my brother...
      my parents are divorced, and my mom has a boyfriend who is a fuckbook poker addict...
      i...
      as everyone else here...
      am a gamer... who just likes playng too much video games...
      also a newbie artist... tough it only depends on how much time i spend tryng to make a good picture... (tough im really lazy so... never perfect xD)
      i'm just an ordinary kid who is just a little playful and lost from time to time... tough deadly serious sometimes...
      and a also crazy hiperactive runner who is really in for action and adrenaline... and big fucking handguns...
      and who just belives that there is an angel wathcing over him... and who describes hiself as part angel, and part devil... so yeah...

still not enough?
      heeeh... it's never enough...
      this also explains of how i picture myself... (mostly... it's a good pic... best i could find... shut up...)
      Display Spoiler

ya... dual self... a good part of myself...
      and a part of myself capable of killing merly everything on this planet...
      and as i already said... i like music...
      sooooo... something that fits to myself a little...
      and the picture

THIS IS THE LAST RESORT!
      MY LAST RESORT!!
      I DON'T LET ANYONE CONTROL MY LIFE!
      don't let them do the same to you...
      this world is yours... keep it that way...

The post was edited 2 times, last by PeaceKeeper ().

• I lived in Hawaii all my life, I was born on the second biggest island of Oahu, and had never visited the mainland.

School Life

Enrolled in to an elementary that had a crap principal. Went to an exceptional intermediate school.
      Freshman year sucked, I had really low self esteem. In 10th grade, I joined my high schools NJROTC program, didn't standout as one of the best cadets because I didn't kiss :cursing: . But I eventually was promoted to Seaman in NJROTC(haha u said 'semen' lololololz, no shut up) By the end of my Sophomore year, my mom enrolled me into Taekwondo.
      In 11th grade, I had really high self esteem, had many friends from different cliques. I was still a godamn Seaman (lololol semen lololol) by the end of my Junior year. I was also a purple belt by the time I passed Junior year.Easy year for me to pass. Then my Senior year, had to end it with a bang right? No, just chilled and almost flunked :pinch: . Never had a date for Senior Prom, but some girls without a date during prom night, so go figure :) . Graduated in the class of 2012. I was promoted to Petty Officer 2nd Class in NJROTC and I was a Red Belt in Taekwondo.

TL;DR: Elementary was cool, Inter. School was okay, freshman year blowed, ,10-12 was best years of my school life.

Love Life :love: ... and downfall.
      Nearly had a girlfriend, let's call her; 'Erica'. (and during that time, was the first time I watched one of Pewdiepie's video.) We both liked each other, but I loved her. I thought I reached the pinnacle of my life, but she didn't want to take the next step. One night she told me that I 'thought' I was in love wit her. I guess you could say I was infatuated. I became very depressed afterwards. I wanted to enlist in to the military but I was too damn depressed. So I opted for college. One day I tried to joke around with Erica, she took it too seriously. A month later, I visited one of my high school classes, and she happened to walk in (she's two years younger than me). She walked out and came back with a couple friends with her and a dude. Tried to convince me that she was taken. Through that thin veil, I could see a troll.

My best friend, who we will call 'Dray,' and who was a senior at the time, had a class that was next door, Erica knew I was friends with him and she is pretty neutral with him, until one night she accused me via facebook message of having my friend spy on her. It wasn't true. The day before the accusation, Dray asked why Erica and I weren't talking. She then told him I was being real immature with her. On the same night she threatened that she knew people who would kick my :cursing: , as well as Dray's. I was scared at first, but then it angered me X( . Why? She threatened me, and I really don't like being threatened. She also is putting Dray's life in danger, and he was innocent. I have never been so angry at someone. I had to lose that anger, and I did. I used that anger, that heart breaking moment between Erica and I, and used it as motivation to get my Black Belt in Taekwondo. I worked my butt off to achieve black belt status. I was eventually awarded my black belt, then after; I was depressed. There was nothing worth fighting for. I couldn't study because I kept thinking about Erica. My close friends tell me to let go of her, but it was hard to let go a friend, who is now a stranger.

Rise
      I had to reinvent myself, and by the time the new year came, I felt like a new person. All my worries we're gone, except I couldn't let go of one person, you probably guessed it and it's Erica. Everything I hear, everything I see, would remind me of her. I would think about her from time to time. When my friends try to mention her, I would give them mean looks, knowing that the relationship between Erica and I fell through. By the end of my first year of college, after FINALS and crap, I had a good talk with a couple of my friends. One of my close friends (who we will call Gray) , who was the first person I told about the tension between Erica and I, told the story to my other friend (who we call... Gray2, lol), in an unbiased fashion. When Gray told the story to Gray2, I felt like I could speak freely about Erica, and I could take my mind off of her at anytime if she ever came up. This made feel like a better person. To this day, I could look back and be like, I was a fucking idiot.

TL;DR: Was in love, girl I loved didn't love me. Relationship fell through, she got mad at things I said. I became depressed. A friend asked her why we are not together, she told him, then accused me of stalking her, then threatened Me. This angered me, I turned into the the Hulk, smashed the shit out of those guys who could kicked my ass I used that anger as motivation to achieve black belt status. Became depressed afterwards. New year came, felt better about myself, still thinking about her, told friends about my story, my spirits lifted up.

How I got in to video games
      On my brother's 9th birthday, my dad bought him a Playstation, and the game my dad bought was Crash Bandicoot 2. My brother and I took turns playing and I was hooked. I asked my dad to buy me alot of Playstation games when I was a kid, as well as gameboy color games and gameboy advanced games. But the first game I was so hooked on, more than anything, was Final Fantasy VII. You could say FF7 is overrated, but I could care less, it was an outstanding game. In came the 6th generation of consoles. My brother and I we're late for the party when it came to console gaming, and our first 6th gen games we're Maximo vs the Army of Zin and Call of Duty Finest Hour. We didn't have internet at the time, but when we did, I started playing CoD: Finest Hour online, and it was such a unique experience playing online against other people. I was addicted to FPS games. By the end of my 6th grade year, I started playing my first MMORPG, Maplestory. By late 2009,my brother's then-ex girlfriend bought a PS3. We didn't have any multiplayer games until I saved up my allowance and bought CoD: MW2 on release day. And the rest of my gaming story is; meh, to lazy to type it out.

TL;DR: Go read it, it ain't that long :/

The reason my love life was very long was because, well it was such a unique life experience for me. I've never been through that and never been so depressed in my life. If you read my story, thank you for taking the time. If you didn't, and didn't at least read the TL;DR, then go fuck yourself. I kid, I kid XD. And if you ever had any girl problems, just send me a PM and I could give you some advice, probably.

Cheers! :thumbsup:

Stay Ready
    • I guess my life is boring too, cuz i can't find anything interesting about my life. Well i guess that's cuz im still 12 right? The only thing i like about my life is that i started playing computer games at 2 (im not joking, NFSW was my first game). nothing else :L
    • I'm a guy who is social and popular now. I'm going to be a computer programmer, when I grow up.

In the 2-5 grades, I was very shy, and nerd. They never bullied at me, just make fun of me. But in 6th grade, I stopped having great marks, then I realise my talent about using PC. I started to Photoshop and Visual Basic when I was 5th grade, I was making programs and artworks. In the 6th grade, I stepped into C++ and my artworks started to be extremely great. Now I make artworks and earn money. And I try to be proffesional in C++ and VB, you know programming harder than using Photoshop. I love gaming very much, maybe I will start making Videos on youtube.

This is me :)
    • I am a twin two weeks before our 14 birthday our dad committed suicide on which was Father's Day. 2008 I lost a great friend who was pretty much a mum to me. I live with her sons now we have all grown up together. Last year was my hardest year I lost 4 people close to me in a matter of a few months I got kicked out of home, I had no money at the time. I moved 4 times that year, I had massive anxiety attacks almost failed my final year at college. Two weeks ago I lost another special person. After everything that has happened in my life I thank my friends which are my family I do thank a small few of my family members. I have had amazing experiences, I meet amazing people everyday and I learn new things everyday. We all have our bad days. We have our In-between days. I try stay as positive as I can be, and feel what I need to feel. So thank you guys for listening/reading.
    • Im not super popular, but Im not bullied either, fine to me. My fathers story is similar to Pewdies. Only difference is that my father is Croatian and my mother is Czech. People used to laught to my fathers accent and to my strange surname. I used to hate my father for this, it took me long time to find out he´s not the one responsible for this. Then came the time when I started doubting about myself. This is time when I started smoking and stuff. Again it took me while to cure my "sick soul" from such thoughts, Prago Union(Czech Hip hop band) and video games helped me alot, because they forced me to think about people their thoughts, reasons for stuff their doing. When I realized that 90% of my friends are just idiots withour any future I started thinking about myself and I found out that Im idiot without future too! So I started building myself a future by learning little bit of web programimng, game development, storytelling and little of psychology. Our family was always poor, but thanks to my hard working mother we always had some money reserves, wich was good in one case becuase I learned how to save money and it even forced me to fing my own job few months ago. Now Im afraid of my best friend Tomas, he helped me alot when I changed school few years ago. Now he´s trying some shit with drugs and stuff, I would like to help him, because it´s not him doing all this bad stuff. I would really like to, but he won´t let me. I think I just need to wait and than if it will still be fucked up I will do my best to help him. This is it for now, I hope I will solve this problem with my best friend.
      Thank you for you messages bros now I know my problems are nothing and can be solved.
    • My newest and sadest experience .... Blinded by fantasys : Bad Ending (of the game of love)

Well.... With what should I start ... oh right , with the beginning :)
      ^^ Everything started in May month 2013 , I met a girl on this forum . She was from Norway ( Grimstad) , and I talked to her the first time on the Shoutbox , and it was so great to talk with her . Then I checked her profile . Most of the things I saw there were things that I liked too.

:love: And suddenly my heart stared to beat faster . I really never had that feeling before , but why ?
      Then I started to privet massege her , my heart started even more faster . That sensation , was very anoying me , my heart just didn't beat normally . Then , after I made a dessision, I guessed that I falled in love . I could not resist , and I said : " My heart is beating to fast , it hurts ...I think I falled in love with " . She was surprised about my "weaknes" too, but I knowed it was not the time . She said she will think about this ... she even let me to talk to her on Skype . I was thinking she will not think about that I falled for her and still be friend with me , until one day , something happen.

;( I just entered in the Skype and I saw something on our chat. She was apologizing , that she don't feel the same way :
      (She said this to me after that)
      "According to Chinese mythology, everyone has a red thread on their pinky finger, which is connected to their possible soul mates.
      I'm afraid you and I aren't connected by a red thread.
      It'd be extremely awkward for me to stay your friend, so I apologize once more for this:I'll remove you from my contacts.
      I am so incredibly sorry, you wouldn't even imagine. But it's the truth, and I'm afraid I can't contain it longer."

Those were her last wordes . I understanded , I can't make her feel the same , but we can't remain friends ? ....
      And the ironic part is that I never saw her how she looks in reallty , but still I was falled in love ... Now I think I was blinded by a fantasy . Then I removed her from my friends on Pewdiepie.net and we never talked/met again .

The Lessons : Control your emotions and watch out what you say when you talk to a girl ... Fate is always cruel when you make a wrong move , think more then two times

And that's it , I guess :S ...

"Oh look at the time ... IT'S ANIME TIME"

The post was edited 1 time, last by CopyCat ().

• Well my life kinda goes like thiss....

My parent's call me Gabe after my dad's deceased friend,it also means "strong fan of God" however I'm atheist (somebody's gonna kill me)
      In kindergarten my teacher was a bitch and my mom said she was a bitch and she's a pretty good mom look here are her rules
      .No caffiene or soda
      .Does not let me go out after dark
      .No Trouble
      .Brush your teeth.
      Fast forward to 8th grade I GET BULLIED EVERYDAY whether it's verbal or non-verbal
      In language art's my grammar book has a whole bunch of penises on it and the word fa**ott and my teacher thought I wrote it *FACEPALM*
      now like 2 years back I was homeless in Maryland in Greenbelt Park but that didn't work so we moved to nebraska on my brother's birthday he asked for a house...and a nerf gun.
      So my mom RENTED a house and we lived happy for a year.....then we had no money again we were supposed to stay for another month but the owner wanted his son to have a house >__> so then we're poor again so now we live in our brother's apartment. He has a fiancee she's a BITCH.
      Y'know how everybody's like a girl who plays video game's AWESOME. NO NO NO! She was butt ugly and she sucked at the videogame and called people out on it. Well my Dad hated her too. But my Dad moved to DC to get some money and a job (IMMIGRATION LAWS AREN'T AS BAD IN DC)
      And currently we're waiting 5 people sleeping in one tiny room and I'm still Happy!:)
    • Well lets see where do I begin? Well I guess ill start with my old babysitter. Her kids would torture the living shit out of me, and my brother they went so far as to locking me and my brother in a dog cage for about an hour. My mom, and dad split up. later my mom started dating some prick that all he did was smoke dope, and yell at everyone. Also I found out that everyone on my moms side of the family was into some sort of drugs. Crack, cocaine, heroine, weed you name it. This saddens me because I loved hanging out with my cousins, but now that they are drinking and driving, and doing crack i'm not allowed to hang out with them anymore. I understand why, but still I miss them, the way we used to be. So my mom doesn't talk to me or send me Christmas cards or birthday cards or even an email to tell me hows she doing. So I began to dislike her, and as the years past hated her. My mom eventually moved to BC (British Columbia-Canada), and takes my brother, tries to take me, but I told her were to go and how to get there (I was pissed at her for taking my brother). This also happened to be the year that all my friends moved away. So I spent that summer break in my room watching every episode of the X-files, I put on like 20-30 pounds that summer. I just kept eating, and eating. A year later my brother comes back saying he hates it in BC, and living with my mom. Now we need to back track around 2 years were I unfortunately fell into a bad crowd. I started smoking (Still do), and smoking weed. I tried to go back to my old friends, but the either hated me of where hanging out with people that I hate so I was stuck with the stoners (that's how the school referred to them as). I did meet some good friends there three of them, mind you 15 others I didn't really get along with, and 4 others that I hated with every fiber of my body. Grade 10 roles around, and i'm always getting stoned, breaks, lunch, and after school. There where some fun times, but the bad times greatly outnumbered the good. If your asking why did I stay with such a bad group. It's because I had nowhere to go, no friends, no place in the school to hang out. Nothing. That is until I met a new friend in english. I sat down next to him, and being stoned out of my tree I try to form the letters needed to say hello, and speak to him. It didn't workout so well. I don't quite remember exactly how we became friends, but we did. Now it's about this time when I get kicked out of my house by my father who has a wicked temper, and loves to drink, so I stayed at my new friends place for a month. In this month I cut my stool top in half for a class in wood working, and decided i'm done with this class. So I skipped it next day. I went up to the benches near the store, and began to read Darren Shan ( the one with the vampires). I get really into the book and see some group of people walking my way. One girl came up sat down beside me, and said hello whats your name. nervously I said hi my name is Thomas. She says her name is alex, and for some reason she still won't tell me, she said Thomas if you were a pirate would you have your parrot on this shoulder (she touches my left shoulder) or this shoulder ( she extends her arm over me to touch my right shoulder. You know like that pretending to yawn while watching a movie thing). Anyways we really hit it off, and eventually start dating, and still are dating 2 and half years. I also move back in with my father, which is short lived because he kicks me out again, and again , and again. When I think about it now I have spent a total of 3ish years at my friends house. I eventuality leave the stoners, and start hanging out with a great group of friends. I was going to go on more, but I don't think I can.. umm yea. Hope you enjoyed. Bye

...Mr.Hat...
      Subscribe to my youtube channel for many crazy adventures: youtube.com/user/Mrhat987
    • Back when I was 13 and 14, I was constantly told to stop playing guitar (obviously I didn't). Everybody liked my playing except for a couple of kids who specifically tried to piss me off. What they didn't know is that I practiced 2 hours a day every day and that it was my life and nothing apart from my friends and family was anywhere near as important to me. Eventually it sunk in further and slowly I became depressed. Everything mad me sad or angry, and I felt awful. I contemplated suicide multiple times as nothing seemed worth it. The only reason I didn't attempt suicide was because I knew that if I did kill myself, I would ruin the lives of those who cared about me, and they were the only people there to help me. Never tell yourself nobody loves you, and never tell yourself you can't change. Sometimes being happy takes a lot more work than sadness, but it's always worth it. Do what you love, and don't take anything negative to heart, as the smallest things can make everything feel depressing, like it did for me. Life may be all you have, and hold on to it no matter how rough it gets. It's worth it in the end.
      "Blink 182 was never punk, they were just rich kids from LA."

soundcloud.com/marshall-heim
    • nobody has a reason to kill themselves

So what's the probability of your being born? It's the probability of 2.5 million people getting together -- about the population of San Diego -- each to play a game of dice with trillion-sided dice. They each roll the dice -- and they all come up the exact same number -- say, 550,343,279,001.

A miracle is an event so unlikely as to be almost impossible. By that definition, I've just proven that you are a miracle.

you wouldnt just devastate your family, you would throw away a miracle. dont fucking think about that stupid shit, for chrissake people. i have zero respect for someone who commits suicide
    • my story is even in kinder garden I was made fun of I was also the depressed one
      in 3rd grade I cut myself
      I still continue till this day
      through junior high and im still in high school
      my name is the ugly emo
      I'm am not excepted anywhere
      I first am Goth but now I'm emo
      you told us to right our stories here and that helped me a lot to tell my bro army thank you dude
      and now I wanna go suicide but somethings stopping me
    • My story is nothing like the ones before mine but I will share it.

I was born in Washington state in the U.S I have lived there my whole life I was raised a member of a church in which I will not mention the name of (you can PM if it really matters). I was born the fifth child out of six my little brother was born when I was eight I had major jealousy issues but I got over it pretty quick.

So if you skip to when I was about 13 I was in Middle School I had friends, school was great, and life was good. But it all took a turn for the worst. My grandmother had been battling cancer and had recently had a surgery so I walk into the door one fateful Friday after school and see my mom and sister where sitting on the couch crying.

"whats wrong?" I asked
      "Grandma passed away this afternoon." is all my mom could utter out of her mouth
      (My Grandmother didn't die from cancer because it was removed but she had a small hole in her lung where the cancer was and she drowned in her own bodily fluids).

I was destroyed that day, I had no idea what to do so I ran into my room and screamed it must have been hours before I came out. All i could remember was a burning hatred in my gut a hatred for the doctors for messing up, at God for not letting my grandmother live. But for some reason I was mad at myself I still don't know why to this day. Anyways after her death I shut down I stopped caring my schooling fell apart I just gave up my friends didn't matter to me at all I just wanted to curl up into a ball and disappear.

But in my Freshmen year of High School I was in a church class and my teachers challenged me to start reading my scriptures everyday so I did and you know what life got better I began to care about life again I started to hangout with friends again,School didn't get better but that cause it was school and you know how that is, anyways I can happily say that I have battled many emotions some good some bad but all of them have made me into the man I am today and that is why I live life.

well that is my story hope you liked it.

This is my Motto: Those
      who do not Love do not Live and those who do not Live do not Imagine.

So...

I say to you love on... love on.
    • My story is (Short version), Father left mother & I. Mother met step father (Meh). Years passed & I have to take care of my very ill step father so I had to drop out of high school at age 16, rarely go out in public other then going to pick up groceries every week & have no real friends.

But great news is, I made a YouTube channel about nearly 2 months ago which I am proud of. Plus I took an exam & passed high school yesterday so I'm very proud! (age 23 now sad i know... Better late then never)
    • It started in 3rd grade... I've always been the talkative, loud one. Most everybody found me annoying, their way to shut me up was to tear me down. I've been called about everything in the book, A-Z. In 5th grade, I had only one friend and my days consisted with words filled with hate. As school moved on the hatred grew out and soon it was my whole grade.That was, until I got hit by a car in 6th. Everyone seemed to care, I even would have bullies that were there from the beginning going on about how they miss me. I actually beleived them... But when I recovered, In school people started calling me the same names plus new ones. Rumors had been spread, and people had targeted a new weakness.. the loss of my dog. This had continued for a year until, gladly I made it to summer vacation.... Through 7th, Rumors were still going on, along with name-calling. This was all on texting + facebook + Reality... I ignored the threats and names. I even got pushed down a stair case and walked away. Through 7th I had become very depressed and actually broke down and cut, snapped, and didn't eat for awhile. As I made it to 8th, I Had become a little stronger, I had stopped the cutting for awhile but still had a few times where I broke down... My eating problems had gotten worse and had gotten so bad, my family had to force me to eat and had to watch me til I was done... I Even had a few times where I had broke down and cried to my parents threatening to end my life... I was bullied still, Called names, hurt physically and emotionally. I ignored everything, And still... I have hard times trusting people. But i'm glad I didnt end it. And I'm glad I've found a few good friends on here. Thanks for listening? :)
      Click Da Link To Level Up(:

(made it myself) ^-^