dark rooms

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• *looks back hears door being broken down**starts to become teary eyed try to hide how scared i am*we need to move go to the first floor or the fourth floor but we need to get out of this hall way away from the crazy person.You guys pick which floor and i will follow just decide quick i dont want to die from being indecisive.*pushes a water wall to the door near us that we came from hoping it will hold him for a few minutes*
      ..,,,,,,............__
      ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
      ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
      ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
      .........\.................'...../
      ..........''...\.......... _.·´
      ............\..............(
      BROFIST .................

By: Pewdiepie
    • *hoping we have enough time agrees**moves the group to the fourth floor stairs**looks back down the hall hoping my worst nightmare isnt happening*

OCC:okay goodnight
      ..,,,,,,............__

• *crushes my teeth together trying not to scream**my hands shake but i stick the key in the door and trys to open it.....slowly it opens!**opens the door all the way noticing its another dark room**feels like crying on how i have to face one fear or the other walks slowly into the room trying to not collapse from fright and motions for the others to follow while i walk into the darkness whispering to the others to lay down on the ground and close the door and hope for the best*
      ..,,,,,,............__

• gets through the first door* water... *has another flashback of the girl trying to drown him while everyone laughed* HAHAHAHAHH! *dives right through the wall* there you are... now, how would you like to do this? a little.. EMOTINAL SCAR? 8he asks as he lick his knife* maybe a slow and painful death, or... *grabs her by the neck and puts her to a wall* *whispers into her ear* one of only fear?
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• *trys to claw away from him using anything i can to get away*LET ME GOO*shoots water at his face trying to make him stop starts to cry silently while gasping for air**feels lightheaded but puts my hand on his face and uses water like a hydro jet to get him off*
      ..,,,,,,............__

• *gets sent back, but only about a meter or so* oh... fiesty... not as i remember you, though.... *begins walking in her direction once more, now a bit angry, but only visible by his voice* so, its the emtional scar then? *gets a devious smile* everyone in school USED to call you some word tht sounded like gut, untill you got to start to make my life a living hell, ellis. have imentioned how much i like guts? they are VERY fun to toy with and show to their owners...
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• *slides up against the wall after i fall to the ground*MY NAME ISNT ELLIS*begins to make a water ball to throw at you*
      ..,,,,,,............__

• *frowns*My name is Lauren not Ellis. I have never met her and ive never met you.I'm not her so why are you attacking me i didn't do anything to you*my legs shake so much i can't stand and crys on the ground wishing you would go away*Pl...Please stop attacking me.I don't know you
      ..,,,,,,............__

• ... *stops for a second* she made my life a hell. she and you look so much alike. SOUND so much alike... its hard to tell who is who... and SHE *points knife at fema* looks like one of her groupies that ALSO contributed to my nightmare on earth. *begins walking to fema* well, you know what? i was told by one other person... who also HATED Ellis and her groupies... he told me to say one thing... you shouldnt have done that.... as well as.... youve met with a terrible fate, havnt you? heh, heh, heh.... *charges at fema instead*
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• NOO*screams on the top of my lunges water busters everywhere, i slide up and run into you tackling you to the ground*DONT HURT ANYONE*tears fall down my face and goes on your clothes making your clothes burn and dissolve**looks at you with your sholder planted to the ground noticing that the blade was knocked out of your hand**pounds lightly on you*WHY MUST YOU HURT PEOPLE WHY???!!!
      ..,,,,,,............__

• *trys to calm down*What do you mean?Who did you look?*wipes my tears with my sleeve*
      ..,,,,,,............__