The Cleansing Part II (+18) (NSFW)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• The Cleansing Part II (+18) (NSFW)

*WARNING*
      The following pasta may not be suitable for viewers of all ages. The content below can be considered NSFW (Not Safe For Work). Viewers discression is advised.

and here is the second part of the twisted story, i hope the author doesn't makes a third part

17dceKTdEOY
    • dragonlord7132 wrote:

There's part 2 ??? This twisted work have part 2 ?? oh well... another nightmare i guess..

Yep, and I sense there will be a third part

Nugeddi wrote:

Well this one was a bit less Fucked Up, but great work again voice acting the story and the character.

thank you for you kind reply, i hope I'm not going to do anything like this anymore, the steel wool is getting really atractive now to me

The post was edited 1 time, last by JoKnez ().

• I can't even imagine what your parents would think if they walked in whilst you were reading that O.o

Of course, if you have your own house then that's awesome :p I would annoy my neighbours so much if I had my own place... heavy metal playing until 4am, wild parties, I'd probably even try the taxi jam prank (ring 10-50 different taxi services to come to a place down your street XD)

Sorry, got REALLY off topic there :p I still love the way you read it... just never read that to your kids if you ever have any XD
      Subscribe! YouTube
      Fan Group!Facebook
      Follow me! Twitter
    • RunescapeHullFanatic wrote:

I can't even imagine what your parents would think if they walked in whilst you were reading that O.o

Of course, if you have your own house then that's awesome :p I would annoy my neighbours so much if I had my own place... heavy metal playing until 4am, wild parties, I'd probably even try the taxi jam prank (ring 10-50 different taxi services to come to a place down your street XD)

Sorry, got REALLY off topic there :p I still love the way you read it... just never read that to your kids if you ever have any XD

luckily my parents don't speak english, lol
      We live in the same house, they're on the 3rd floor but me and my sister are on the 1st & 2nd floor
      When I do stories who require acting (in this case yelling) i seal up the windows and doors just in case
    • JoKnez wrote:

RunescapeHullFanatic wrote:

I can't even imagine what your parents would think if they walked in whilst you were reading that O.o

We live in the same house, they're on the 3rd floor but me and my sister are on the 1st & 2nd floor
      When I do stories who require acting (in this case yelling) i seal up the windows and doors just in case

Fair point then but haven't they ever heard you and asked why you're talking dramatically in a different language? XD
      Subscribe! YouTube
      Fan Group!Facebook
      Follow me! Twitter
    • RunescapeHullFanatic wrote:

JoKnez wrote:

RunescapeHullFanatic wrote:

Fair point then but haven't they ever heard you and asked why you're talking dramatically in a different language? XD

they know i do stories, but i don't believe they heard me