Should Pewdie take up Ghost Hunting?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Should Pewdie take up Ghost Hunting?

Should Pewdie take up ghost hunting as a hobbie? 18
        Yes!!! TOTALLY!!! (5) 28%
        Yes, if it is only once and a while thing (5) 28%
        Mabey (3) 17%
        No (5) 28%
        IDK (0) 0%
      I honestly think it would be pretty cool to hve that as a hobbie. I enjoy doing it. Plus the equiptment is pretty to use and anylizing the evidence always gives me the shivers. I think it would be a cool experience for him.
    • FlameX wrote:

or let him do a oujia session in a haunted building.... ehm.... no.... i don't want pewdiepie to become fucked over for the rest of his life.

Agreed. No one has any business with a Ouija Board unless they are a trained medium and ghost-hunting is not something to be taken lightly. It can have serious repercussions and there are things far more dangerous than ghosts roaming around traditional 'haunting' sites. Whether you are an atheist or whatever it is not a game and you'll only get in over your head if you don't know what you're doing.
    • Stellar_Shiva wrote:

FlameX wrote:

or let him do a oujia session in a haunted building.... ehm.... no.... i don't want pewdiepie to become fucked over for the rest of his life.

Agreed. No one has any business with a Ouija Board unless they are a trained medium and ghost-hunting is not something to be taken lightly. It can have serious repercussions and there are things far more dangerous than ghosts roaming around traditional 'haunting' sites. Whether you are an atheist or whatever it is not a game and you'll only get in over your head if you don't know what you're doing.
      my friend did an oujia board session in his room and now there is a big ass hand mark with long fingers on his wall in white.... and he can't remove it.

• FlameX wrote:

Stellar_Shiva wrote:

FlameX wrote:

my friend did an oujia board session in his room and now there is a big ass hand mark with long fingers on his wall in white.... and he can't remove it.

Case in point. I don't mean to act like a paranoid crazy person with a pitchfork, but I don't want people to get hurt. I take it seriously.
    • FlameX wrote:

Stellar_Shiva wrote:

FlameX wrote:

Pics or it didn't happen.

And anyhoo, while I am still a bit of a skeptic about ghosts and stuff, I still unwillingly believe in them a bit, and I've seen shows with ghost hunters who have had... experiences, not really sure if real or not, but however, no need to risk anything, "spirits" or whatever are to be respected.
      "I've begun my voyage in a paper boat without a bottom; I will fly to the moon in it."
      "When this paper aeroplane leaves the cliff edge, and carves parallel vapour trails in the dark, we will come together."
    • PurpelPumpkin wrote:

FlameX wrote:

Stellar_Shiva wrote:

FlameX wrote:

Pics or it didn't happen.

And anyhoo, while I am still a bit of a skeptic about ghosts and stuff, I still unwillingly believe in them a bit, and I've seen shows with ghost hunters who have had... experiences, not really sure if real or not, but however, no need to risk anything, "spirits" or whatever are to be respected.
      oh boy , i will see him in about 2 weeks again. i will ask him for a picture , but don't expect him to give it though. since he actually want to keep it a low profile.

Ive seen it in real life , and i shat fucking bricks.... guess what .... he still owns a oujia board and those things act like frikking portals

• I think that someone should do a "haunted" house whit actors and shit and then ask Pewdie if he could come to there(and not to tell that the monsters are actors).Also he could be told that he cant hit them or they could kill him.. Like that "monsters" "cant" hear him speaking but they still respond to other noises he makes ( Like running, hitting barrels to a wall). But that would take some time and how would the "monsters" "kill" Pewdie? I mean if he sees that they arent monsters they would be scary anymore.
    • Mrpaska11 wrote:

I think that someone should do a "haunted" house whit actors and shit and then ask Pewdie if he could come to there(and not to tell that the monsters are actors).Also he could be told that he cant hit them or they could kill him.. Like that "monsters" "cant" hear him speaking but they still respond to other noises he makes ( Like running, hitting barrels to a wall). But that would take some time and how would the "monsters" "kill" Pewdie? I mean if he sees that they arent monsters they would be scary anymore.

Amnesia IRL?
      Lets disguise actors up as bro's :D

• in all honesty I'm not a HUGE believer in ghosts. Since they have yet to be really proven, but even though it would be funny to see Pewdie go looking for a 'Real' ghost I wouldn't want him to do it.

As pumpkin said: "...no need to risk anything, "spirits" or whatever are to be respected."

I wouldn't want Pewdie getting hurt if he was to go out and do something like ghost hunting...

• Mattoa wrote:

ghosts are ghosts, i really dont know why they scare me so much. But i feel haunted in my own house, like there is always this noise i hear sometimes. also reading this thread has creeped me out a ton. Also what is an oujia board?
      A Qujia Board is a normal game board with letters of the alphabet, the numbers 0-9, the words "yes", "no", "hello" and "goodbye" and various symbols and graphics. Its basically something used to talk to the dead by asking them questions such as "How did you die?" "How old are you." "Are you a girl or a guy?" "Whats your name?"... etc. You use a Planchette (small heart-shaped object often made of wood) to spell out the
      spirit's message by spelling it out on the board during a seance (look it up if you don't know what a seance means). In all and all a Qujia Board is just something used to talk to the dead.

• Mattoa wrote:

ghosts are ghosts, i really dont know why they scare me so much. But i feel haunted in my own house, like there is always this noise i hear sometimes. also reading this thread has creeped me out a ton. Also what is an oujia board?
      I think the fear of ghosts are simply just the fear of the unseen or the unknown, there really is not much to fear from a ghost they can't physically harm you.

My youtube: youtube.com/user/LazyPeanut01
      please do watch some of my videos and sub if you like what you see :)